• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Welcome thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I'm David from NZ.

Looking forward to an excellent world cup. Should be some really good competition this year.

hi, everyone

apparently i need 10 posts before i can access some forums, so i hope there is a southern hemisphere one i can get started on

I have to make 10 posts too it seems.

Ahh well.

Hello everybody.

Hello everyone..

im pretty new to rugby so nobody gang up on me please :( lol plus im American :p so take it easy will ya guys hehehe

i recently have comed to really love rugby since i bought Rugby 08 lol...started watching lots of videos in youtube, and read a lot in wikipedia so that i can get an understanding on the positions and the rules and stuff...so i understand a lot now, but im sure i can learn a lot more from you guys

anyways, greetings from MIAMI FLORIDA!! :)

Hello,

I'm an Englishman living in Wales, follow England and the Ospreys. Be a crime not to follow them as the stadium is over the road from me in Swansea. Also a fan of Gwent Dragons, Glos and Wasps. Would support them in that order.

Can get some stick wearing a English shirt in Swansea sometimes, but not since the summer thrashing.

Thats about it!

Richard

Hello,

I'm a french player, 31 yo, i live in montpellier and i'm a rugby fan....

I enjoy playing video games, especialy ea rugby games....

Mrp

hi everyone

I am probably the slowest Fly Half of the planet but i don't care.

Hey guys howz it.
I am ncmmills and I am very keen to learn and try to share new tips on the new easports rugby 08. I have just purchased the game and my bro is killing me I cant seem to defend very well. so any tips in that regard will be much appreciated

Hey, just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm really looking forward for the WC and I have high hopes for Los Pumas this time. I think that 99 RWC fate will repeat and we will beat Ireland to qualify for QF.

Hi, speedy England-supporting winger here. Long live the world champions!

Maybe it would be a wise idea to just fot his board, set the miminimu char to 100 or something xD

How many words would that be?

Maybe it would be a wise idea to just fot his board, set the miminimu char to 100 or something xD

How many words would that be? [/b]

Doubt it will make any difference. A lot of new people who try and spam their way through the forum are idiots. It's a fact of life, there are people who cannot translate what few thoughts or even facts about their life they have into text.

I'm sure most won't even read this to get insulted, because many are also lazy. I'll give a rep point to any new member who actually notices this post in fact. I'd sure I could get decent odds on it slipping under the radar altogether.

Hi. I, like Revert, am a speedy England supporting winger who needs more posts.

Hi eeryone! I'm From Argentina

I've just download Woosaah's rooster editor from Rugby 2008. Can be kits modificated?

Greetings.

I am relatively new to the game of rugby; my exposure having been limited to EA's Rugby games in the past. I've recently heard about MediaZone from an online friend, and am greatly anticipating the upcoming Rugby World Cup and club seasons in the months ahead.

Rugby coverage in America is next to non-existent, and I think a forum such as this will compliment and enhance my enjoyment of the game, if only as a means from discussing the game with; as I currently don't know anyone that is remotely interested in the sport.

This seems like a solid forum, and I'll likely be sticking around. Ideally I can meet some people here to discuss the games and rugby in general, and given the nature of this forum, I suspect I will.

Take care.

<div class='quotemain'> Maybe it would be a wise idea to just fot his board, set the miminimu char to 100 or something xD

How many words would that be? [/b]

Doubt it will make any difference. A lot of new people who try and spam their way through the forum are idiots. It's a fact of life, there are people who cannot translate what few thoughts or even facts about their life they have into text.

I'm sure most won't even read this to get insulted, because many are also lazy. I'll give a rep point to any new member who actually notices this post in fact. I'd sure I could get decent odds on it slipping under the radar altogether.

[/b][/quote]

I know i'm not new, but i just wanted to say that i noticed your post.
I just wanted to show that the "proper" member here still care. :)

Amazingly, the three new members in between failed to notice the post, thus didn't get their rep.

Maybe the very sad fact is that some people have no thoughts, so we can sort of only pity them for it.

Still, shows what the world is going down to.

That was Utter , utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter, utter SPAM.

Just reading that makes me want to burn that post, and then flush it down the toilet.

Come on! 'just'? For the love of all that is holy, edit that to something that could be thought of by someone with an IQ higher than 80 :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts