• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

the worst kicker

I'd have to go for Hodgson, one of the best most creative 10's at club level. But has some nasty gremlins in his head when it comes to internationals. For all their brilliance in other areas Carlos, Larkham, Michalak weren't great either...but then they often weren't picked for that...thank god.

Oh God, don't you remember that advert featuring Larkham and his winning DG? And people asking him not to kick?

He was even surpassed by mortlock in priority at the wallabies.

Oh God, don't you remember that advert featuring Larkham and his winning DG? And people asking him not to kick?

He was even surpassed by mortlock in priority at the wallabies.
[/b]

thats nothing compared to matt dunning drop goal. that was classic

The Worst Kicker ???

A fly-half who is not able to kick: ANDREA MASI
He never kicked a rugby ball in his life time.

I won this game...WOW !!!

Anyone mentioned Kieran Dawson yet? Took a conversion for Ulster the other week, in front of the posts and he missed. My stupid contribution to an equally stupid thread :)

In terms of punting the ball in general play, Lote Tuquiri is pretty bad. some of these old league boys like he and wendall are pretty bad at these

Anyone who has ever tried goal kicking for italy in the past 3 or 4 years
[/b]

You're damn right...I think that the worst is Bortolussi...(Pez is better too...) :cryy:

It has to be an Aussie kicker!!! We always miss the penalties at the international level. Mortlock ?!?!

And, if we are talking drop goals.... it's Dunning - and I think it's 100% Remember that drop that he kicked when the Tahs needed a try?

I could be completely off track here... but aren't both Dan Parks and Matt Williams expat Aussies? Conspiracy theory anyone?

Stephen Donald is kicking about 30% for the Chiefs this season which is strange since he was the Super 14's top points scorer last season.

Have you ever seen Italian FB David Bortolussi? Strong leg but no accuracy whatsoever

Stephen Donald is kicking about 30% for the Chiefs this season which is strange since he was the Super 14's top points scorer last season. [/b]

seen a lot of donald this year as i watch every chiefs game, he's definetly not hitting them as well as he has before.... the funny thing is though, he somehow nails them from impossible angles but can't seem to knock over the straight forward ones.

Latest posts