• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Things that **** me off

Anyway the SUV will always produce more CO2 than any of the same generation smaller cars and will therefore allways contribute more to the greenhouse effect which causes the global warming. That's physic!

Excuse me for my bad English. What I meant is Laws of physic, in this case this is quite straightforward the greenhouse effect is function of the quantity of CO2 in the athmosphere, so big cars such as the nowadays SUVs produce more CO2 than smaller nowadays cars and therefore contribute more to the greenhouse effect.

- Moving house

- People who ring the helpline you're manning not sure what it is they need help with

when you get in the shower, get yourself warmed up, then find out that there is no soap OR shampoo. then go on a hunt for some cleaning substances, dripping wet and frezzing, only to find there is none in the entire house.

Why didn't Donbilly win the least funny award?

Seriously Don, I love you, but man....

And to add to that sambad, I've had that problem before. I am now in the habit of checking that there is soap in the shower... Same with toilet paper at the toilet... Blacks in the torture chamber... And so on and so forth...

- People who turn up just in time for a bus when you've been waiting 10 minutes.

Whats wrong with that?

I do that every morning, I personally think it's an artform... and spices up your otherwise mundane morning.

Prisoner's rights groups and prison reform groups. The Howard League for Penal Refrom thinks a good way to stop women prisoners from re-offending would be to start closing women's prisons.

- People who turn up just in time for a bus when you've been waiting 10 minutes.[/b]

No, whats better is when you have been at work, your totally knackered...you wait like 30 mins for a 2, 7 or 8...but you only see your bus when you have walked home instead because it took too long...

Or, you wait there for 20 minutes or so and chavs or whatever decide they are going on the bus first even though they have only just turned up as the bus comes...

Originally posted by Goth Power@Aug 2 2006, 01:33 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
- People who turn up just in time for a bus when you've been waiting 10 minutes.

No, whats better is when you have been at work, your totally knackered...you wait like 30 mins for a 2, 7 or 8...but you only see your bus when you have walked home instead because it took too long...

Or, you wait there for 20 minutes or so and chavs or whatever decide they are going on the bus first even though they have only just turned up as the bus comes... [/b][/quote]
Buses here are full of Italian and Spanish kids here to learn English for the summer. It's really annoying because, firstly, they don't get the concept of a queue and secondly they don't stand back to let the people getting off the bus off first. And there's always about 30 of them and one teacher (herself a foreigner) who pays for them all but trys to screw the bus driver by paying child fares or a bunch of 16 and 17 year olds. And the bus driver tries to explain but the stupid women doesn't understand and is so certain she's right in any case and it holds up all the other people trying to get onto the bus and then there are no seats left and some Spanish kid is trying to open the fire exit while the bus is on the dual carraigeway and I'm left sitting/standing there wishing I'd walked or that the Luas came near my house.

Originally posted by el_tk@Aug 2 2006, 11:53 AM
Prisoner's rights groups and prison reform groups. The Howard League for Penal Refrom thinks a good way to stop women prisoners from re-offending would be to start closing women's prisons.
That's a good moan point for me too.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Aug 3 2006, 09:12 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-el_tk
@Aug 2 2006, 11:53 AM
That's a good moan point for me too. [/b]
Good thing we don't have those corrupt, fascist right wingers in power...

It's getting like that in NZ, with that whole ruckus over prisoners getting compo because of "human rights abuses" and "mistreatment in Prison" blah blah blah.

Right wing?

Right wing would be to incarserate the f***ers then burn them alive. After shoving a pineapple up their asses. Pointy end first.

Which is exactly what I would do.

Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 2 2006, 10:14 PM

I'd argue that was a left wing ideal myself.

And that ****** me off by default. Irritating, human rights groups like Amnesty International.

And Greenpeace.

They REALLY **** me off.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Aug 2 2006, 10:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Aug 2 2006, 10:14 PM

I'd argue that was a left wing ideal myself.

And that ****** me off by default. Irritating, human rights groups like Amnesty International.

And Greenpeace.

They REALLY **** me off. [/b]
Human rights groups in places like the UK **** me off. It's fine and well if you're in East Timor or somewhere with ethnic cleansing or whatnot. Then you can defend their human rights. Just don't ask me for money.

Latest posts