• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Things that **** me off

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Aug 2 2006, 10:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Aug 2 2006, 10:14 PM

Good thing we don't have those corrupt, fascist right wingers in power...

I'd argue that was a left wing ideal myself.

And that ****** me off by default. Irritating, human rights groups like Amnesty International.

And Greenpeace.

They REALLY **** me off.[/b]

:bowdown:

Originally posted by el_tk@Aug 2 2006, 10:34 PM

Human rights groups in places like the UK **** me off. It's fine and well if you're in East Timor or somewhere with ethnic cleansing or whatnot. Then you can defend their human rights. Just don't ask me for money.
Post of the day. B)

farkin really hot chicks that push in at the bar - coz they are hot and can

had this glamour blatantly push in the other day

i illustrated by dismay with a slight shake to the head, rested my chin on my chest closing eyes <_<

she turns and says "sorry, did i push in, sorry i'm really thirsty"

I'm like - "thats ok sweety, i'm standing here too at a bar, window shopping" :wall: :wall:

Originally posted by ak47@Aug 3 2006, 12:01 AM
farkin really hot chicks that push in at the bar - coz they are hot and can

had this glamour blatantly push in the other day

i illustrated by dismay with a slight shake to the head, rested my chin on my chest closing eyes <_<

she turns and says "sorry, did i push in, sorry i'm really thirsty"

I'm like - "thats ok sweety, i'm standing here too at a bar, window shopping" :wall: :wall:
Pinch there ass and compliment them, usually either gets you:

A - A Snog
B - A Slap
C - A Shag
D - A Visit to A&E*

Most women crave that kind of attention... especially the fit ones...

* Only if there bloke sees you...

Well, ***ties are there to be looked at. It their on display, I'm gonna look at them.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Aug 3 2006, 12:10 AM
Well, ***ties are there to be looked at. It their on display, I'm gonna look at them.
No truer word said, and if they are on display, then try your luck....

Whats the worse that can happen....

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Aug 3 2006, 09:27 AM-->
Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 2 2006, 10:14 PM

Good thing we don't have those corrupt, fascist right wingers in power...

I'd argue that was a left wing ideal myself.

And that ****** me off by default. Irritating, human rights groups like Amnesty International.

And Greenpeace.

They REALLY **** me off. [/b]
I was being sarcastic Danny Boy.

And Greenpeace are the spawn of Satan and Osama Bin Laden.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dynamite

Right wing?

Right wing would be to incarserate the f***ers then burn them alive. After shoving a pineapple up their asses. Pointy end first.

Which is exactly what I would do.

You forgot the Rats and regular beating by the guards.

overnight flights where you cant sleep and they dont give you anything to drink

then when you get in its so far past your normal time at night that you pass out in the lobby for 3 hours waiting for your room

hello london/marriott marble arch hotel

call i had today

person - "hello our thing isnt moving"

me - "what thing isnt moving"

person "you know that thing that has to move"

me - "nope no idea, what seams to be the problem"

person - "our thing seams to be stuck, i dont know what the thing is called <insert any name here> told me to ring you"

me - "cool no idea who that is, can you put me on to them?"

person - "nope they left for the night"

me - "where are you?"

person - "at work, where are you?"

me - "no what centre are you at?"

person "oh wellington"

me - "its 330am, you have signoff at 4, why didnt you ring me at 12 when he left?"

person "he said you were looking at it"

right this went on for ages, figured there was no problem by 5, had a shower got to work at this place (dont normally go here) and found out the reason it wasnt working they hadnt turned it on

arggh

things that **** me off

people who dont know anything about the job they are doing, and assume you know what a thing is

When people that are ment to be your bestfriend go and totally ditch you for sluts. Also when people say things and they dont really mean them. Like things just to shut you up. :ranting:

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@Aug 3 2006, 04:03 PM
When people that are ment to be your bestfriend go and totally ditch you for sluts. Also when people say things and they dont really mean them. Like things just to shut you up. :ranting:
ahh to be 14 again....

Originally posted by MonoTurd+Aug 3 2006, 04:12 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kimmy_The_Kiwi
@Aug 3 2006, 04:03 PM
When people that are ment to be your bestfriend go and totally ditch you for sluts. Also when people say things and they dont really mean them. Like things just to shut you up.  :ranting:
ahh to be 14 again.... [/b]
I hate being 14, its so f'ing gay. I can't wait till im like 18 or so, so i can get the f*** out of here.

Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi+Aug 3 2006, 04:13 PM-->
Originally posted by MonoTurd@Aug 3 2006, 04:12 PM
When people that are ment to be your bestfriend go and totally ditch you for sluts. Also when people say things and they dont really mean them. Like things just to shut you up.  :ranting:

ahh to be 14 again....
I hate being 14, its so f'ing gay. I can't wait till im like 18 or so, so i can get the f*** out of here. [/b]
being 18 is over rated

Originally posted by MonoTurd+Aug 3 2006, 04:21 PM-->
Originally posted by Kimmy_The_Kiwi@Aug 3 2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by MonoTurd@Aug 3 2006, 04:12 PM

ahh to be 14 again....

I hate being 14, its so f'ing gay. I can't wait till im like 18 or so, so i can get the f*** out of here.
being 18 is over rated [/b]
Yeah but atleast i'll be allowed to get outta this dump. :p

Originally posted by Ripper@Aug 3 2006, 12:21 AM

And Greenpeace are the spawn of Satan and Osama Bin Laden.

Riptastic!

I can't put my finger on why I hate them so much, but I always have. Maybe it's because they get themselves involved in political issues and they are meant to be an environmental organisation. :%#%#:

Green Peace is a money making organisiation - they make profit, they have stake holders, they have shares and share holders.

They have also clubed a seal on film and said it was someone else.

Any Green Peace collector that rocks up on my door gets told to f^&k off

Luckily for them they don't do door to door in the UK.

They have approached me in St Helens a few times, they're told that "I don't donate to Communists."

In fact, that's at the top of my ****** off list at the moment, people approaching you in the street trying to persuade you to part with your money for a charity.

F off!

If I want to do anything like that, I'll come to you!

And did you know what officially ****** the people of Britain off the most? Telesales calls!

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Aug 3 2006, 09:46 AM
And did you know what officially ****** the people of Britain off the most? Telesales calls!
That's completely true. Especially if they call you from some far off place and you can't hear them properly.

However my brother just told me what he did to the last telemarketer that called. This was some day last week at 7p.m.

*Phone rings

Brother: Hello

Telemarketer: Good afternoon-

Brother: Do you call 7 o'clock the f^&king afternoon!?

Telemarketer: Oh, em, I usually work the afternoon shift...

*Brother hangs up.

Latest posts