• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Things that **** me off

People who consider Queen to be Heavy Metal <_<
Wiggers <_<
Not being able to sleep in on Sundays :angry:

Ripper's constant attempts to be funny
Ripper's Abuse to other members

Oh f*** this I might as well quit cos there are so many people on this forum who think they can do a better job than me....

That sounds like a challenge... You're on boy! I bet NOBODY can do a better job than you...

Ooh yea! Count it!

Originally posted by getofmeland@Aug 5 2006, 08:39 PM

Oh f*** this I might as well quit cos there are so many people on this forum who think they can do a better job than me....
I dont think i can, i think your doing a great job :cheers:

Originally posted by All_Blacks_Hurricanes_Lions_Fan+Aug 5 2006, 11:29 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-getofmeland
@Aug 5 2006, 08:39 PM

I dont think i can, i think your doing a great job :cheers: [/b]
116215.jpg

anyways back on topic here

a thing that ****** me off is that i am not the one kissing that old mans ass above

:wall:

Those farkin 'pass-out' wankers that hold you up when commuting to home/pub :rahh: :%#%#:

"oh can i borrow you for 5 mintues of you time" blah blah crap crap

Had these Americna Express fools trying to get my funds and me use their credit

She was hot..........she pinned me. ;)

Then when it got down n dirty - the serious end of the bargain - I wasnt old enough to get one....gotto be 21

Hahaha nah - I am old enough but said I was only 20.........yes i can pass this lie, i get ID'd at every pub/tobacconist on the planet

So I knew the deal - gotto be 21.........i say i am only 20.......the deal is off.

dont waste my time and i wont waste yours love!!! :bleh!:

Enjoy the commission on some unlucky debt credit ridden fool, where he/she is digging the debt grave for his whole family. :ph34r:

things that **** me off.....waking up for skool

juss that waking up bit

....thats all...

OLD PEOPLE WHO CANT f***ING DRIVE

Drunken Idiots who try chatting up the lady I am out with even tho I am sat next to her... and trying to touch her up.... to the extent I had to teach the ******** a lesson....

Home and away: I mean who would live at the place when every week there is a new psycho killer on the loose!!!!

Friends (the tv show): Can comedy be made any simplier for the masses to understand?

Slow drivers: To my mind cause far more accidents then fast ones........just more indirectly.

Political correctness: You know things have gone too far once Noddy was banned.

New Zealand education system: No one passes, no one fails, nobody learns basic math and English, no one learns anything relative to everyday life, nobody comes out of school wanting to do the less glamorous jobs needed to make the whole country actually function.

Council members: Why do so few, vote for so many, to do so little, and spend so much on that which is not needed?

MMP list MP's: Why are there so many, and what do they do?. Why is it if you vote certain "useless" people out of representing you locally they still get into parliament through the list?? Wheres the democracy in that? **** off!, we voted you out for a reason!!

"Green" parties: Hey, I can relate to some of their policies, and I do my bit for the environment, but living in mudhuts and staying completely still so as not to damage wildlife is a little extreme don't you think?

New Zealanders with fake upper-class English accents: Why do some rich people, or "horsey" types, speak with a 'plum in their mouth' when they have never ever left New Zealand shores??

Rap music/ video's: How many years can rap artists produce the same songs/videos over and over (ie. endless references to 'booties, and 'hoes', with videos of half naked girls), until people finally work out that the music is crap?

Music artists that use mangled pieces of classic songs in their "new" songs: Well it used to be a great tune.........

Calling any singer a "rock star": I'm afraid Britney isn't, and will not be, a 'rock' artist.

People getting offended by generally accepted tv shows/movies: It's simple, it's called the 'off' button. There is a reason some entertainment is shown late at night. South park isn't for everybody.

Women breastfeeding infants (2 years old and over): Just doesn't sit right with me somehow..........can't be right.......can it?

People who are obsessed by cars: Is it true that it is to make up for a lack of..............aw, forget it.

New Zealand women: WARNING: Major generalization ahead. I've been all over the world, and is it just me, or are New Zealand women the least approachable/friendly of all known to man? You just want to make conversation, and they look at you like a rapist...............(hold on my missus is somewhere close....). In case you're interested Canadian and European women rate real high with me.

Victoria University of Wellington - this is probably the shitties uni in NZ. Its run by a pack of f***ing morons, it costs a f***load, it disrespects our students and it doesn't know how to solve any problems. The thing that makes it worse is that none of the student give a damn or just don't bother making a difference. More people voted in "Academic Idol" (a comp run in the student mag for the best lectures at vic) than in the VUWSA presidential elections! More people went to the zombie march 2006 (dress up as zombies and walk from the quad to parliment saying "want to we want... BRAINS! when do we want them.... BRAINS!) than vote against a 20% VUWSA fee increase. Ah stupid people at stupid universities....

Victoria University of Wellington - this is probably the shitties uni in NZ. Its run by a pack of f***ing morons, it costs a f***load, it disrespects our students and it doesn't know how to solve any problems. The thing that makes it worse is that none of the student give a damn or just don't bother making a difference. More people voted in "Academic Idol" (a comp run in the student mag for the best lectures at vic) than in the VUWSA presidential elections! More people went to the zombie march 2006 (dress up as zombies and walk from the quad to parliment saying "want to we want... BRAINS! when do we want them.... BRAINS!) than vote against a 20% VUWSA fee increase. Ah stupid people at stupid universities....
[/b]

Does the university not supply Trannys and Parties?

[/b]
Is it really that bad? Victoria is at the top of my list at the moment (I've been told by everyone to steer clear of Massey), Auckland is too expensive and my relatives live to far away and i'll be damned if I set foot in the South Island.

Originally posted by NZL Fan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NZL Fan)</div>
New Zealand women: WARNING: Major generalization ahead. I've been all over the world, and is it just me, or are New Zealand women the least approachable/friendly of all known to man? You just want to make conversation, and they look at you like a rapist...............(hold on my missus is somewhere close....). In case you're interested Canadian and European women rate real high with me.[/b]
I blame Helen Clark and the Education System.

<!--QuoteBegin-NZL Fan

"Green" parties: Hey, I can relate to some of their policies, and I do my bit for the environment, but living in mudhuts and staying completely still so as not to damage wildlife is a little extreme don't you think?
What ****** me off is the fact that they are now trying to push thier own social agenda on us, trying to control every facet of our lives in things which have sweet f*** all to do with the Enviroment. You ever watch Penn and Teller : Bullshit? They had this real good episode about a month ago about Greenpeace, and a large chunk of it was devoted to former members (including a founding member) who complained about how it had been hijacked, and how the ordinary protestor had no idea what the hell they were marching for or fighting for.

Thats the thing Ripper. People are kindof just forced into Vic. I mean all the f***ing farm nuts go to Massey. A f***ing monkey could go there are get better grades than most. Auckland will drain the money from you and don't even get me started on that joke called Waikato.

But in saying that Wellington isn't exactly that cheap. Our general fees have rised 5% (the max allowed by the govt.) each year for the past year and VUWSA fees (the compulsary students assosiation that does f*** all apart from print Salient) rose 20% this year. Living costs are a joke. The uni is right in the city so the places to rent are the same ones young workers and pros are looking for. You end up paying around $120 plus expences to live in a dump. Add one bloody expensive nightlife and you end up broke like I am now after one year at uni.

For you Ripper, since I assume you have no friends, save up working for like a year and go to uni in Australia. If all my family / friends weren't in Welly / close to Welly thats something that I think I should have done. Otherwise just grow some balls and go to the south island.

Latest posts