• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Thinking about summer vacation (for my southern mates)

Superalexmarket

Bench Player
Country Flag
Argentina
Club or Nation
Duendes
Well... the hot days are coming, and it is time to start planning a well deserved vacation. Some people choose to go to the mountains and others to the beach.
As I live in a mountainous area of Argentina, I need the sea as marine snail! So the beach is my option for sure...
What are your plans, and what places do you have near to go?:cool:

For this immediate summer - I'll be road tripping round NZ with some mates.

We had our first snow today. The cold winds are rising.

Yeah today was an outlier in Eastern NA, it's usually not this cold in early November.

Unfortunately Argentina's Atlantic coast is about 1400 km from my home, but there are incredible places and well worth the trip. Another option I have is the Pacific coast of Chile, about 600 km., there are also beautiful places but the money exchange is not very favorable now...

Atlantic coast ...

mar_del_plata_playa_4.jpg
924be32e9d61ab7c307bcbc7587a5144mar_del_plata-.jpg
mardelplata2.jpg

4b64d378c8f32__232%21.jpg
desfile+top.jpg

or Pacific coast...?
ciudaddelaserena.jpg
la+serena.jpg
i.1644495593_f1e4eee71e-20120815.jpg
Playa-Serena.jpg
team-capel-verano.jpg

What a f...ing hot day was today, 42°C in the shadow (107.6 °F) It is time to full the pool... urgently!

What a f...ing hot day was today, 42°C in the shadow (107.6 °F) It is time to full the pool... urgently!

Sounds like some of our humid days around the great lakes here. Though thankfully the hot season is relatively short.

Well.. nothing humid here, Zonda wind blows. The closest thing to giant hair dryer...

Last edited:
Au revoir mon ami!!! The sun, the sand,the sea, pretty girls shining in Hawaiian Tropic. Tomorrow goodbye routine .... YES!!

Currently in the French alps drinking strange beers with Uncle and Grandfather...good evening

Daaaaamn.
I just got back from a 10hr shift at work.
Got a big bottle of JD waiting for me, though.

Latest posts