• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This bloody weather

Nene Valley is a surprisingly pleasant place to be. The temperature is barely dropping below freezing, the snow doesn't fall more then an inch or two thick and the roads are nice & clear. :)

Sadly however, I have to leave this positively balmy paradise on Xmas day and head into deepest, darkest Oxfordshire where the snows thickness is being measured in feet and the local council don't have the first clue about grit. <_<

Cock it.

There's a foot of this crap outside my gaff now. **** this shite I'm bored!!

view_364172_1_1260131712.jpg

4 inches of snow when I woke up this morning !!!!

That would be a pad idea...Mike Ross manhood apparently has the dimension of a large tube of pringles...

All this snow....its not snow.....mike ross blew his load.....

Vile and too far...I apologise

Looks like whoever the number 5 is wants to get hold of the goods also.

At least Mike looks braced for it....

Right I'm off to play in the snow.

I too am considering playing in the snow...my homemade snowboard however is missing :/

time to phone up the canadians, get a checklist of everything they do to cope with snow and low temperatures, and then spend the appropriate money on it.

people will ask where to get the money from. i'll just say it's been 65 years since british soil was last properly threatened, and it doesn't look like it will happen in the near future either...

Metric f*cktonne of the stuff fell over night/is still falling now, so I'm stuck in village for the forseeable future&hellip;wehey&hellip;

Olyy whats the roads like up to Shrewsbury way from Aber?

When i was on them it was fine, but apparently the bit from Mach to Welshpool is bad atm (where it dips into snowdonia/goes all twisty),
It was closed for most of yesterday and now says slow moving/hazardous due to snow
Reckon its passable but just really slow (took me 50mins to do the first 25miles on Sunday, and I imagine it's worse now)

Absolutly no snow here in Guernsey.:(
If anyone is wishing to give us some of their snow then please do.:D