• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

This bloody weather

I'm gonna double check tomorrow morning before setting off, but I'm probably gonna give it a go. Set off earlyish so I don't get caught in the predicted -9 temperatures tomorrow evening coming over the hills around Welshpool.

Just spoke to my dad, and he said that the wind has calmed down there today. That was causing alot of problems yesterday with drifting. They should be able to get a couple of roads open by tomorrow with no more snow forecast.

Well, I made it back home today. Didn't have any problems, and although there was deep snow from Birmingham area onwards, te roads were clear and quiet. Only had a problem when I got into the yard at home, and I couldn't move 2ft without getting stuck! Rear wheel drive cars aint the best in the snow, no weight over the driving wheels.

Did you give it a go Olyy, or are you still in Aber?

Aye, got back this afternoon,
Slow going up until Welshpool, but the roads were fine really, lots of snow at the edges (saw a few cars completely submerged in snow where the plows had shoveled it to the side) but barely anything on the roads at all
My village doesn't apear to have been gritted though, so, as with you, the very last bit was a bit sketchy

We have been spared the snow thankfully this week , although more forecast for Thursday :/

We got the first of the second wave last night, not too heavy yet fortunately. I think it's at it at the moment, but I'm not arsed looking outside.

Whereabouts is that now ? Roads are still pretty dodgy at hollows and the eastern side of ditches where the sun is not hitting

Bray, so about an hour's drive from Gorey in normal circumstances. I just had a peek outside and it's not snowing atm but it is bloody cold. Won't be doing that again for a while.

Yeah I spent 3 hours at a fundraiser for the rnli in minus 2 today my Auld lad was Santa Claus... coldest ive ever been ...EVER

STILL ******* STUCK IN BEDFORD CUNTBAG DICKFACE.

And because Ryanair are useless I'll have to bus to Brummy, Holyhead, Dublin and then hopefully get a train to Cork.

To call it a pain in the cock would be an understatement.

STILL ******* STUCK IN BEDFORD CUNTBAG DICKFACE.

And because Ryanair are useless I'll have to bus to Brummy, Holyhead, Dublin and then hopefully get a train to Cork.

To call it a pain in the cock would be an understatement.

Ouch, rough out.

Just started to lightly snow here on the Non-gritted roads of Dorset... FUN!

Took me 2 hours yesterday to drive 22 miles from my girlfriends house in Milton Keynes back home. Plus 2 hours of digging the car out.

<table class="contentpaneopen"><tbody><tr><td class="contentheading" width="100%">QUEEN'S HEAD TO BE REPLACED WITH JORDAN'S FANDANGO </td> <td class="buttonheading" width="100%" align="right"> </td> <td class="buttonheading" width="100%" align="right"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="contentpaneopen"><tbody><tr> <td colspan="2" class="createdate" valign="top"> 20-12-10 </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" valign="top"> PRIVATISATION of the Royal Mail could see the iconic Machin Head portrait replaced on stamps with Katie Price's steam-cleaned sex organs.

katieprice.jpg
Would the experience of receiving a birthday card or wedding invitation be enhanced by a picture of this woman's vagina?​
Falling postal traffic volumes have forced the country's largest skive refuge and bad back clinic to consider images more appealing to modern Britain, including a ketchup-soaked mashed turkey product or a glowing crack pipe.

Royal Mail executive, Martin Bishop, said: "Our only fear is that the average postman needs no encouragement to sit on the cludgie for hours, so being in possession of a sack full of mimsy pictures could tip them into total inertia.

"The public have become accustomed to receiving their letters a week late and partially opened to check for valuables, but I think if they were all spunky it could damage our reputation."

Bishop also predicted that future stamp designs will reflect the contents of the posted item, such as a table full of scratchcards and Sovereign fags for DSS mail, while utility bill stamps will feature a sobbing pensioner being violated by a famous horse.

The monarch has featured on every stamp since 1840, when the presence of a lady on the front of an envelope meant postmen had to tip their hat before delivering each item.

The current Queen's portrait means she holds the record of being the second-most reproduced female artwork behind that tennis bird scratching her arse.

Meanwhile at least one daily newspaper has warned that a foreign-owned Royal Mail etc etc, something to do with sex crime and diseased gypsies.

:lol:
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Last night was the coldes I think I've ever seen it. The temperatures were plummeting from Machynlleth right till I got home. At one point it was -2, then 30 sec later, looked at he dash and it was -6! Got as low as -11.5 when I got to the yard outside the house, this was at 4.30pm. Temperatures not quite as bad today, about -3 or -4 all day, but it feels much, much colder as the wind has picked up. Wind isn't helping the road conditions either, as it's starting to drift.

More snow forecast wed onwards!

Lots of snow in Bristol, got sent home early from work because of it. Result.

Last night was the coldes I think I've ever seen it. The temperatures were plummeting from Machynlleth right till I got home. At one point it was -2, then 30 sec later, looked at he dash and it was -6! Got as low as -11.5 when I got to the yard outside the house, this was at 4.30pm. Temperatures not quite as bad today, about -3 or -4 all day, but it feels much, much colder as the wind has picked up. Wind isn't helping the road conditions either, as it's starting to drift.

More snow forecast wed onwards!
Supposed to be dropping my girlfriend and her mom/brother at family in Comins Coch on Thursday&hellip; don't much fancy it if weathers like that/it snows again =/

Sent from my MB200 using Tapatalk

So reading through this topic i gather me complaing about the weather would be pointless.

here today (and yesterday) wet and miserable. sunday, was pretty wet as well. Saturday I was in chch, and i was also complaining, but it was 33.2c outside, freaking hot! too hot to do anything!

Latest posts