• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Those Crazy Sidhe Guys...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by doovepop@Jan 13 2006, 11:21 AM
Come on trev, tell us what you think of Mario's Pr now.
<
<
<

I see you lurkin.

Hey that's not fair - this is the Sidhe thread - I don't post here - I just read it.

It's entirely up to Mario how he runs his company, he's earned that right. And as I have said before, I respect him and Sidhe a lot.

Maybe they will take up the mantle and develop a union game. I'm afraid RC2006 will be our last - which is perhaps just as well judging by that Aussie review.
<

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Jan 13 2006, 11:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Jan 13 2006, 11:33 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
@Jan 13 2006, 11:21 AM
<

<

<

I see you lurkin.

Hey that's not fair - this is the Sidhe thread - I don't post here - I just read it.

It's entirely up to Mario how he runs his company, he's earned that right. And as I have said before, I respect him and Sidhe a lot.

Maybe they will take up the mantle and develop a union game. I'm afraid RC2006 will be our last - which is perhaps just as well judging by that Aussie review.
<
[/b]
DUN!

DUN!

DUN!

DUNNNNNN!!!

Oh, you better be ******** me Trev! OH, you better be freaking ******** me!!

With you guys finished with rugby, that would mean EA can realax and just give us ****... Sidhe probably won't do a Union game...

Anyway, have you played RL2? It's basically you guys versus HB. HB. The same HB with not one good game. Rugby 2005 was average. No more, no less. Well, less in some parts...And that was their best game!! I've played Cold Winter, I've played BLIC (actually, I've played RPIC, but Ricky is a dick), you guys have what it takes to bring these cavemen down! Urge Ubi, or even Codemasters to support the Rugby Challenge franchise!! PLEASE!! For me?

Originally posted by ak47@Jan 12 2006, 12:35 PM
but Radman i see u lurking

Yeah, I've been poppin in and out since the announcement of RL2 back in march last year, I just never bothered to post till recently. Just thought I'd give this place a crack and see how things go. Please be gentle.
<

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Jan 13 2006, 11:33 AM
<
I'd like them to have a go at a Rugby game being a New Zealand based company and all but at the rate they can bring out games like this they'd have to double their development team to get one of each out in two years time and with the possibility that EA rugby 2007 might be next gen as well as current and Rugby League 3 seemingly still going to be current gen in two years time it's going to be interesting to see where the masses go in this regard depending on how polished 06 and 07 are. And on that review, at least our expectations are kept low for your game and if it turns out to be great than all the better for us few on here that frequent this forum and we'll shove it up the **** then. I'll be sure to rent it first and give my opinion on it asap.
<

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Jan 13 2006, 12:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Jan 13 2006, 12:33 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
@Jan 13 2006, 11:21 AM
<

<

<

I see you lurkin.

<
[/b]
c'mon trev, we all know you want to call muzz a asshole aswell
<

as for sidhe making a union game - i sure as **** hope not. it will go down faster than a failed rwc coach

Eddie Jones actually took quite a while, so it wouldn't suprise me...

oh i forgot to add the segway of sidhe being a nz based company

I think he was refering to the speed Eddie went down on the ARU bosses to keep his job.

Segways are stupid things... Remarkable, yes...But stupid.

Like Loratadine!

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jan 13 2006, 10:42 PM
I think he was refering to the speed Eddie went down on the ARU bosses to keep his job.
<
<
<

WOOOOOOOO!!!

You said what can you do. Thats what I can do, not sure what you can do though.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jan 15 2006, 06:48 PM
You said what can you do. Thats what I can do, not sure what you can do though.
yep don't know what your talkin bout

look what the guys wrote once they banned me again.

You have been banned for the following reason:
Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Hopoate is banned, and so are you (zing!)

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts