• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tickets for sale

D

DonBilly

I've just bought a couple of ticket for the Quarter of Final 1st D vs. 2nd. C and another couple for Italy/Portugal.

I don't know how many tickets are left at this time of the day but this may be the last oportunity to get a ticket at an almost affordable cost.

I managed to get some tickets for England v Sth Africa match (80euro each for orange category) and also the 3rd v 4th Bronze Final (15 euro also orange)...

I managed to get some tickets for England v Sth Africa match (80euro each for orange category) and also the 3rd v 4th Bronze Final (15 euro also orange)...
[/b]
engalnd vs. SA would be a pretty good game to along to, if england can get up for it.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
engalnd vs. SA would be a pretty good game to along to, if england can get up for it.
[/b][/quote]
Where did you get those tickets buddy? I am dying to get one of those but they say there aren't any available!!!

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
Where did you get those tickets buddy? I am dying to get one of those but they say there aren't any available!!!
[/b][/quote]
I logged onto the RWC website right as they went on sale (about 9.30am French time Thursday). The site was busy but managed to get on after 5 mins.