• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

To small to be a front?

Youngblood

Academy Player
Hey im 15 its my second year of rugby im playing school rugby and in competitive league. Im 5"10" but im only 140 im 5%Body fat so i guess muscle isnt too bad but all my companions on the feild are close to 250 im a flanker and a line-out jumper

First of all, your ***le isn't very attractive for other users because of its bad grammar. It's "To small too be a front".

And yes you should definitely raise those numbers. Make sure you put on some mass, up that bodyfat percentage dramatically, and your companions will have a tougher time against you. Remember, all the people who tell you otherwise and have all kinds of insane claims about complex manoeuvrings and technique and whatever are wrong. It's all about mass.

First of all, your ***le isn't very attractive for other users because of its bad grammar. It's "To small too be a front".

And yes you should definitely raise those numbers. Make sure you put on some mass, up that bodyfat percentage dramatically, and your companions will have a tougher time against you. Remember, all the people who tell you otherwise and have all kinds of insane claims about complex manoeuvrings and technique and whatever are wrong. It's all about mass.
I really hope that was intentional mate. Need I remind you of the days as Yoe when you made about as much sense as a horse in a submarine? Those were the good days.

I really hope that was intentional my lord. Need I remind you of the days as Yoe when you made about as much sense as an semi-drunk Irishman ? Those were strange days. Eels are eaten in some countries, but I've never tried themselves in a Mr. Bison space of bounce, yesterday.

of course it's intentional, I would never want to mislead anyone.

Never seen a horse in a submarine interesting!!!!!!!!!! only been in one once that was in the pacific and they did not have horses.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts