• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tom James confirms he's an idiot.

Cutting your nose off to spite your face that is, he won't see a Wales shirt while the current staff is still in, i reckon.

He should just bide his time/get on with it, not throw all his toys out of the pram when he doesn't get what he wants/

In some ways it good to see he has hunger and wants to be a big part BUT he went totally wrong way about it.

Im not condoning his actions in any way and I think he has stepped out of line here, but thats just who he is. He is a loose cannon both on and off the field and his aggression is what makes him a good, strong runner. He wants to be the best, but he is impaitient isn't taking anyones advice.

I wouldn't call him arrogant, but he needs to become a bit more sensible in his proceedings off the field. Until then I cannot see him becoming the player a lot of people think he can be. Its frustrating, because he's clearly not taking on board what the blues and welsh coaching system is doing for him.

If he were an idiot, he would have fulfilled the wishes of every Welshman and punched Gatland in the mouth.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Mar 26 2010, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No 'i' in team.[/b]

But there is an 'i' in 'meatpie' and 'meat' is an anagram of 'team'... I'll get my coat

On the topic, I don't agree with his actions, it's not showing 'desire', it's petulant. But he's got a point. Why Gatland picked Prydie is beyond me, other than to get attention.

I agree at the time it seemed an odd choice, be he had a good game, especially considering it was his first test/start. Gatland needed someone to fill in for Halfpenny in the summer tests and he obviously thinks Tom James isn't the right kind of player to fill his boots.

Hopefully that means he won't be in the squad with Gatland there. He's an average player at best, and definitely a stupid one (and he is continually proving himself to be a stupid person in general, so I have no sympathy for him).

Prydie has already made himself look the better player.

Latest posts