• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Too Easy!!!!!??

N

nui1stxv

I am now finding it too easy to win!! Played world cup on Elite, side cam, as the All Blacks, and never lost a game. Winning every game by atleast 40 points!! Played France in quarters and won 57-9, England in semis 67-3, and south africa in the final 46-14!!

Half's where 20mins long. Maybe i can just play 10min half's!! But hows everybody finding it?? Im just playing multiplayer now, and it is the best multiplayer game i have ever played. Very close games.

How you finding the difficulty of the Game?? :huh:

Hint... NZ are the best team in the game :p

Use a lower ranked team, the games are a lot more fun - like i played as Ireland v the AB's and tried to play it more like real rugby or else their would have been a turnover every ruck - lead a lot of the game but ending us losing 38-25 near the end

Yeah game is way too easy with the all blacks, won the world cup on elite beat france in the final 42 - 10 with 10 minute halves.

I found it too easy with most teams on elite. Just add two more forwards to every ruck and then you're forced to defend with fewer numbers. That makes it harder.

Also it seems if you score against the AI first it's a walk-over, if they score early it seems always to be a fairer game.

i agree....that this game is the best multiplayer game!

i love playing this game on multiplayer...its just unpredictable

my best team for multplayer is south africa...HABANA ALL THE WAY!!!

i find it easy as well in the world league 10 min halfs i score like 20 or so against the other teams

I reckon it is easier when you play with longer halves try 5min halves see how you go.

I find the best way is to play with lower teams, i always tend to play with scotland now as they present a real challenge. Then when you do win those games, you get a real buzz.

BM

I might play another world cup with the all blacks and select a 3 rate side without dan carter and the other star players see how I go.

Originally posted by frontline@Mar 5 2006, 10:41 AM
I might play another world cup with the all blacks and select a 3 rate side without dan carter and the other star players see how I go.
Thats the way forward mate - I decided to play as Scotland when things were getting a little easy with England. I don't recomend chosing any star players, and keep to the third/fourth stringers. Things should become much harder.

Just played a six nations and had five awesome games, each very different and all a real challenge.

Here were my scores

Scotland V Italy
17 13

Scotland V France
15 15

Scotland V Irelaner
14 44

Scotland V England

7 24

Scotland V Wales

23 23

The Welsh match was possibly the best game I have ever played in any sports game, PES5 included. It had everything, fantastic tries, great momments, sin binning, penalties, and loads of quirky momments like the ball bouncing of the post etc etc. awesome and I can't believe it was against the AI! This realy is an incredable game, but I recommend playing as weaker sides or at least chosing a weaker team for the strong sides because then it becomes an entirely different game. Trust me

Latest posts