• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Too many selected players, game crash

nekrathaal

Academy Player
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Bordeaux
hello, i ve stopped to play this game really fast, one year ago, because now i ve listed 200 players ( like every management games ) , i cant access anymore to this list without waiting half an hour ( when i'm lucky ).

I was hoping that u will think to patch this nonsense, but one year later its always the same. Little precision, i hav 16GB DDR 4 ... so the problem is clearly not from my computer.

I cant purge this list, because i cant select more than one player before clicking on withdraw from the list. Without crashs, it would take me 10 days to purge the list.

I think the only way to purge the list is to change the save .dat ... but seriously guys ... a management game where u cant list more than 100 players before crashing the game ... seriously ... i dont hav words for that.

Anyway, do what u want with ur games, but i ve paid this game, i would be happy to play it normally.

Ok dont bother with me, ive just played a little again and its just impossible to watch my team makin monstruous gap in defense wathever the defence i choose. I dont hav time to take screenshot and show u how effective is my defense when in "conservative" mod, she goes up on wings with 8 men to block 2 guys who dont hav the ball ... It's not because u hav a free defensiv 9 that he must defend alone on all the opposants attacks !!! Who hav developped this ? this game is just totally broken in many areas, management aspect, tactics aspects ... and really really extremely slow and heavy despite the very basics graphics. I guess its the logic result when u try to do too much without the skills it need. I just regret to gived u money and to not stay on my firsts reviews. Games like this make players to stop to give money to independants projects, its the effect it makes on me.

So stop it, stop everything, please. Or start to find good developpers.

Edit : Ur new game " national rugby manager " seem really better on many aspects. But like i already give u money for something which was clearly not workin, i will be forced to crack ur nexts games.

Last edited:
Ok dont bother with me, ive just played a little again and its just impossible to watch my team makin monstruous gap in defense wathever the defence i choose. I dont hav time to take screenshot and show u how effective is my defense when in "conservative" mod, she goes up on wings with 8 men to block 2 guys who dont hav the ball ... It's not because u hav a free defensiv 9 that he must defend alone on all the opposants attacks !!! Who hav developped this ? this game is just totally broken in many areas, management aspect, tactics aspects ... and really really extremely slow and heavy despite the very basics graphics. I guess its the logic result when u try to do too much without the skills it need. I just regret to gived u money and to not stay on my firsts reviews. Games like this make players to stop to give money to independants projects, its the effect it makes on me.

So stop it, stop everything, please. Or start to find good developpers.

Edit : Ur new game " national rugby manager " seem really better on many aspects. But like i already give u money for something which was clearly not workin, i will be forced to crack ur nexts games.
Hi Sorry if you are having any problems with the game on your computer, please can you send us your latest saved game so we can see how we can help.
Please send this to [email protected]. Please could you send this via https://wetransfer.com/ which is free to use

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Latest posts