• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 10 Fly-Halfs In the World

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnBE @ Dec 27 2008, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
and also thinking back.. in the Ireland New Zealand game.. carter was crap.. infact I'd say O'Gara played better..[/b]

In that case, you should have gone to Specsavers. Everyone else had a serious case of the lulz after that game at O'Garas expense.

I don't think so at all.. carter couldn't kick the ball between the posts right in front of him he was terrible

The point there is, O'Choka certainly wasn't better then Carter. Even when he was miles off form.

ohh woo.. game is starting now.. but I think he was.. don't get me wrong I think Dan is a much much better player .. but the thing is has there ever been a 10 as good as carter.. merthens maybe. but I'm not sure..

Certainly not Mehertens. Grant Fox perhaps, Spencer (when he could be bothered) and Larkham came close. Otherwise, no.

Spencer was a great player to watch..when he was starting didn't carter play at 12 when spencer was starting?

and lynagh was a great 10

He (Spencer) still is, just not as good as he used to be. And he only gets 10 minutes at the end these days as Myler is all growned up now.

Sometimes he will, depends who else is on the pitch. If Myler or Reihana are on/not injured, he won't take them.

ahh I see.. pity I don't get to see much southern hemisphere rugby.. miss players like him and Percy

o gara's an overrated cock. still one of the best ON HIS DAY. and he's been muck for a while now.
maybe its all this book writing/ self promoting/ prostitution

keep an eye on ian humphries, i'd say better than sexington, should get his ireland cap soon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnBE @ Dec 27 2008, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ahh I see.. pity I don't get to see much southern hemisphere rugby.. miss players like him and Percy[/b]
:blink:

Los plays for Northampton. And Percy plays for Perpignan.

we'll see it's be awsome to see Humphreys blood in the 10 shirt again.. I was a huge fan of David.. such a solid player.. and from watching ulster Ian does look promising

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnBE @ Dec 27 2008, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
in Britain?.. pardon? and thats not true at all.. O'driscoll is past it, but Kearney is world class, exceptional under the high ball and really steady..

I don't have a bias I think Byrne is a top class full back to.. and it's throw up between them for the lions, but I still think Karney is a better more rounded fullback[/b]
:lol:
You should try watching countries besides Ireland. Kearney isn't fit to lace Byrne's boots.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sir. Speedy @ Dec 27 2008, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnBE @ Dec 27 2008, 03:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
in Britain?.. pardon? and thats not true at all.. O'driscoll is past it, but Kearney is world class, exceptional under the high ball and really steady..

I don't have a bias I think Byrne is a top class full back to.. and it's throw up between them for the lions, but I still think Karney is a better more rounded fullback[/b]
:lol:
You should try watching countries besides Ireland. Kearney isn't fit to lace Byrne's boots.
[/b][/quote]

Byrne certainly looked like a Lion tonight, kicking like a geriatric.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnBE @ Dec 27 2008, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
and also thinking back.. in the Ireland New Zealand game.. carter was crap.. infact I'd say O'Gara played better..

But one guy who did shine was David Wallace.. the guy plays great.. in everygame[/b]
O`Gara was abysmal in that game, what are you on?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JohnBE @ Dec 27 2008, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ohh woo.. game is starting now.. but I think he was.. don't get me wrong I think Dan is a much much better player .. but the thing is has there ever been a 10 as good as carter.. merthens maybe. but I'm not sure..[/b]
Try Barry John, Naas Botha , Phil Bennett,Michael Lynagh??

Latest posts