• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 1/4 final playoffs...

Is the semi on in Toulon or will they move to a nearby stadium?
Racing might just be suited better to be away and games like last night can really be a turning point for a team.
Regards Fritz, he's a tough nut just shocked he knew where he was as he looked out of it.
both semis are in Lille Toulon v Racing next Fri at 20.45
Montypellier v Clermont or Castres Sat 16.30

How did he ever get back on that pitch?

He's clearly in severe shock.

Last edited by a moderator:
he's hard as fk. Like, impressively. He's in a semi-KO state, and his first deepest subconscious reaction is "no no, this is important I have to stay on". He's pushing the medics away, it's hard to watch even.
He's going to have a bit of a laugh when he sees the video and what really happened at that moment :p

he's hard as fk. Like, impressively. He's in a semi-KO state, and his first deepest subconscious reaction is "no no, this is important I have to stay on". He's pushing the medics away, it's hard to watch even.
He's going to have a bit of a laugh when he sees the video and what really happened at that moment :p

Sorry....I do not agree with any of this hero worship (although it is true he must be hard as a nut) Noves should not have been down the tunnel to demand he comes back on the pitch, the doctors should never have allowed him to go back on the pitch and one wonders why the ref did not make at least an enquiry as to whether he was actually fit enough to be back on the pitch. He could suffer serious consequences from the almighty blow he took if not now then later in life...............

Not really, he's just in complete shock - he has no idea what he's doing, there is no thought process going on his adrenaline will be spiking from the incident and he probably doesn't even realise how bad it is or that he's even bleeding. Look at his eyes, he can't even open them.

The most telling part is how he just collapses as he walks off - the bit where he just sits down, his body at that stage is trying to protect him get him to stop moving, calm down it just takes everything out of his legs.

He's a mess.

I blamed Noves last night, but it's never easy - it's the medical staffs fault really and i guess he's going off their words...

I don't know, i know it's very different, but I've only ever put someone on once when i wasn't 100% sure they were ok, and that was a week after he got knocked out and he said he was ok but deep down i didn't really think he was. I took him off 10 minutes later because i was constantly worried about him. So ***** knows what Moves must have been thinking as Frtiz went back on.. at least they took him back off.

Fritz headbutted the 2 medics who tried to give him the Ding dong test in the tunnel. He passed. They failed. Simple

The official medical commissioner for the LNR has ordered an inquiry into the incident.
Firstly the advice that the commission give after an injury of these preportions were completely ignored and any younger player could follow similar reactions if not adviced properly.
Secondo, Guy Noves at fault for getting him back on the pitch when he was clearly concussioned, ( he is allowed only 15 mins off the pitch for medical attention after that he must be subbed) not sure where this is going but its the first time i have ever heard of such an intervention, i completely agree, as Fritz was in no state to carry on playing and could have have very dangerous effects on his health if he had been involved in anther collision in the few moinutes he returned to the field of play.

A new Argie player is playing for Castres, Ramiro Herrera. Until a few weeks ago, he was an amateur player. He was hired by Castres as medical-joker for a year but after his first game, he surprised the manager and made him a contract for 2 years, until 2016. I know him, he's a good player, really.

This shows that the level of the URBA (Amateur Competition of RU in Argentina) is good.

Last edited:
Allez Castres!

Herrera is no match for Domingo in scrums so far though.

Apparently the IRB are looking into the Fritz incident as well.
Toulouse could be in big big s**t over this, especially considering how much work is going in to concussion prevention/treatment these days.

Allez Castres!

Herrera is no match for Domingo in scrums so far though.

Yeah but Domingo is an internacional prop. Herrera few months ago was only an amateur player. Domingo has many caps with Les Bleus

Apparently the IRB are looking into the Fritz incident as well.
Toulouse could be in big big s**t over this, especially considering how much work is going in to concussion prevention/treatment these days.

I am delighted.....I have never seen such blatant abuse of a person who was incapable of making a decision never mind the right one and Noves was seen on TV screaming at him to get back!

Brock James.....the hammer of Castres!!

If that is Halfpenny doing the comments, which I think it is, he is streets ahead of the usual lot like Tom May that BT normally use.....really enjoying his input!

Good game for Castres until the moment. Clermont is invincible playing at home and hasn't been superior to Castres

Good game for Castres and they are now 13 on the field........!!

intriguing game this and unless ASM put it to bed soon, they could find that they will lose to Castres...............what a great day for Milhas, the Castres coach, to show Blanco what an idiot he is for sacking him without giving him any chance to show his worth!!!

TRY Castres.....................................the end is nigh!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts