• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 3

OMG...Clermont off to a TERRIBLE start this season.... : s
Try Médard....

High Intensity match.

That's something i really like about the Top 14.

High Intensity match.

That's something i really like about the Top 14.

well Toulouse came to play, and I like that a lot. They left all their superstars at home, but some guys are showing up here, Médard, Beauxis, Nyanga...and they came to play, seriously play. They play their cards right, they can actually win this. But the second half will definitely contain a few ASM tries.

Amazing Tolofua's side step in the first try. Like Quade Cooper but with 120 kg LOL

They left all their superstars at home.

Not that many surely? McAllister, Huget, Picamoles and.............? This is not the poor Toulouse side that was forecast and would be a match for most sides but one must remember that ASM are without a few of their guys like Parra, Rougerie, King....

The guys on the bench are going to be very important in the second half and Toulouse might just do it.......have not seem the play such a good game plan and then well execute it or a while.

Enjoyable and pressureed match but some good back play and interplay with forwards.....Fofana's pick up before ASM try was outstanding.....

Good defense of Médard. He pulled off the field to Nalaga.

Cheers

Not that many surely? McAllister, Huget, Picamoles and.............? This is not the poor Toulouse side that was forecast and would be a match for most sides but one must remember that ASM are without a few of their guys like Parra, Rougerie, King....

The guys on the bench are going to be very important in the second half and Toulouse might just do it.......have not seem the play such a good game plan and then well execute it or a while.

Enjoyable and pressureed match but some good back play and interplay with forwards.....Fofana's pick up before ASM try was outstanding.....

well obviously Clermont has a lot more star power though. Plus Dusautoir isn't there, Clerc still injured...Albacete too...other guys are missing too, right ? I haven't seen Fritz. And what's up with Gear then ?

Clermont playing really strong this last 1/4 hr. Scoreline at the end won't tell anything about what really happened, Toulouse deserved a closer scoreline...

Toulouse deserved a closer scoreline...

Think they got what they deserved......in the end the ASM power was just too much but there was some wonderful handling.....Sivavtu catch was just magnificent! Toulouse were good but their game plan was to defend (and none better than Medard) and break away and they did that brilliantly until the subs started and then it wll went to s****!

To me, ASM are still better as a squad and team than Toulouse and with Toulon the undisputed top two.................although I think Toulouse will be closer this year to make it the top three.

^ yeh, guess you're right. It's that fatal 65th minute for the lesser team.

Bonus point for Clermont!

I like the couple: "Fofana - Benson Stanley".

Cheers

Grenoble leading Toulon at half-time, Caminati landing a monster kick from well over 50 metres at the end.

Interesting Buckle, Foure, Courrent all ex BO and Grenoble have shown more skill and determination in that first half than BO have all season........no wonder they left!

Toulon had so much possesson in the first 20 and came close to at least three tries that they thought it was won and started to chuck the ball about willy nilly......they continue to do that, they will be beaten.

I expect Laporte to calm them down in his half time talk and their bench is so over powering, there is only one winner.....

PS Glad am not alone watching this one!!

just tuned in 15min ago...must have been a tough tight first half (Grenoble Toulon).
I hope they get that try, Grenoble. That was a brutal counter-attack just the way i LOOOOOVE em. ALLER GRENOBLE !!! a pretty team...

Well done Grenoble.....extraordinary! 28-18 and 17 minutes to go...............................

Grenoble are starting to become one of my favourite teams, unbelievable intensity, they are playing with so much heart against a higher fancied team. And... they score a try! 28-18 the score!

Yeah, they worked that try from their own half, and although the grounding itself might have been a bit controversial, it's good for the game they were rewarded for their play.

Latest posts