• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 3

Great try saving tackle by Harinordoquy there with Palisson. Great decision by the TMO to call for the penalty too. If Toulouse have any brains they would swap sub Pulu and send on Baille. Pulu has had a mare at scrum time.

La Rochelle keeping the pressure up on Toulouse, but T's discipline has been a bit barmy in the last 10 mins.

Thomas Synaeghel is one heck of a lump!

Quite brilliant try from La R..................all from another very poor kick from..................Macallister!!!

Poor kick for certain! But questionable refereeing again. Toulouse might have the big named players but don't have the attitude mind!

Our Cyril is showing why I do not rate him to be sure!!!

What has gone wrong with ST's pack............LaR are killing them there!

Nemia looks like he has enjoyed his food since his move from the Basque country.....rumour is that he has not been that happy over there!!

Another super try and may I just add that I love the way Barraque contributed there and also how he and Grant are interchanging at 10 all the time!!

PS Gastonaldi got this down as a homer!!

Last edited:
Just fantastic play from La Rochelle. Great forward play, working route one with the tight 5 and made huge yards, followed by some great offloading by the forwards and an impressive finish.

Great try there!

What's with La Rochelle allowed to dive off their feet for everything at the breakdown. There's off the ball ****les that are going unnoticed too. Shambles.

Great try there!

What's with La Rochelle allowed to dive off their feet for everything at the breakdown. There's off the ball ****les that are going unnoticed too. Shambles.

That is called "clearing the player out" in France and will be interesting to see how the refs in UK see it as all the French refs let it go far too much........noticed also creeping into some of the internationals in the summer!

Toulouse would have lost it with or without Flood, but maybe by not as much, got stuffed in the 2nd half upfront, massive pack at La Rochelle, the backs are not brill but with Garbajosa looking after them they will improve but a brilliant jut over 15,000 and tremendous atmosphere, but they will have it tough everybopdy will try and target them.

money, oysters, la Rochelle, boats, sea, sand, beating Toulouse, hoping to meet Toby Flood very disapointed, excellent stadium atmosphere, good bus service, nice port excellent seafood resto at Andre's good local people, long way from Australia, beating Toulouse again that should be enough reasons!!! one more wanting to play against Montpellier but understanding that he could be on the losing side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wu..beh....I leave town for a few fkng hours, and return to find Toulouse took 40 points from La Rochelle ?!??!!! wtfffff

listen and take heed of the almighty predicktionist Gastonius he was right again, home win, and the rest look like giving Gastonius another100%er

listen and take heed of the almighty predicktionist Gastonius he was right again, home win, and the rest look like giving Gastonius another100%er

"predicktionist Gastonius", oh boy, I like that, that's good...that is keeper material right there...
And yeah I predicted La Rochelle would beat Toulouse too...BUT DON'T YOU TELL ME YOU THOUGHT THEY'D PUT 40 ON EM !!!! Man, Top 14 is really getting competitive as fkng hell...this is outrageous. I think everybody now knows for sure: don't FK AROUND in La Rochelle, goddamn. I bet the crowd must've had an huuuuuuge "Ici. Ici c'est La Rochelle !!"

All home wins with the big one to come in a few minutes...................

Even with three BOPB players starting for Racing against just the one for Toulon, cannot see Racing beating Toulon......although that depends on Michalak actually remembering how to play rugby after some 20+ months of being the village idiot........................

Francois Van De Merwe has one of the most irritating faces I've ever seen.