• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

top 4

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
the_truth,

The only problem with those line-ups that you listed is that there isn't a lot of depth behind that and some of those players are either very old or very injury-prone. And in some cases both.

...By the way who the hell is Tirinui?
<

In general the NZ team that does well in the previous NPC normally will find success in their franchise for the next Super 12. And the Blues also get the benefit of having Harbour's (who finished in the NPC top four) top players adding to their own already impressive squad.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 2 2006, 12:31 AM
whats perth?..where is that?..

in other news
<

and auckland blues WILL beat both wara-retards and a.s.s brumbies..im a betting man
so ill bet kaftkas virginity on it!...if blues lose both,then ill give you kaftka and you can do
<
with him

i only recognise nsw as the best aussie team now..reds and the newbies are just scraps of players put together..act will struggle this year due to there player pool(gregan is the man but hes like a grand-dad now and the rest just come back from injury..or there over-rated like rathbone and samo)
Its in this state called Western Australia which is big enough to fit all those third world countries you support 10x over
finger.gif

Ok we'll have a bet on the Waratahs v Blues game in week 7.....if the Blues win you get a
bj.gif
from kaftka.........but if the Waratahs win you cop this
bukkake.gif
from me and kaftka

sound fair....
joint.gif

Obviously I hope the Waratah's will win this year, and have confidence they will do well after last year, but if that aint gonna happen I just hope it's any team outside of NZ.

that sounds fair..

i guess you know that both teams are not gonna beat the blues..so you had to go the sarcastic route..go figure

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 2 2006, 10:45 AM
that sounds fair..

i guess you know that both teams are not gonna beat the blues..so you had to go the sarcastic route..go figure
I'll tell you what though Chiro, if the Waratahs win this year I'm gonna go on such a bender, that I'll probably end up in NZ! So I'll go and visit you personally and we can celebrate togeather!
<

thats youre dream to party with me...

but im sorry...vip only...

auckland/hurricanes final..but blues all the way!!!

id rather wellington,or any sth african team win the comp than the rest of ya..

9. Any Halfback who can pass
10. McAlister/Lavea
11. Rocokoko
12. Tuitavakie/McAlister
13. Tuitavakie/Tipoki/Atiga
14. Howlett
15. Ward (Brent Ward is a better Flanker then Richie McCaw, but we just want to give the other teams a chance, so we play him at Fullback)

With some random Coconuts on the bench who are 140kg and can run 100m in 9.65 seconds.

Name me a better backline.

And saying Big Ali can hold his own is an understatement, he was better then Chris Jack last year who is one of, if not the best in the World...

Yeah right...bla. bla. bla Blues! They`ll do kak as they`ve showed us in the last two seasons. They`ve started as big favorites but they`ve ended up outside the big four.

My money goes on Bulls and Cheetahs (the best packages in the Super 14 ) to make the semis along with Crusaders and Highlanders/Tahs!

The only thing i`m afraid is that quota system which now impose our teams to line up at least 4 coloureds in the start-up (previous were 2 ).

You`ll see the true spirit of the SA rugby in action in Bloem, just wait another week to see the best of all Cheetahs - Bulls !

P.S: I hope Perth will do a good job and btw, in Perth SA Squads will have a big support - lots of SA live there ! Subiaco will be running at full capacity when SA teams will tour there !

P.P.S: Mark my words, Cheetahs will made the semis !

happy 780th birthday rassie!

and welcome back..how was rehab?...sucessful?

Originally posted by Rassie@Feb 2 2006, 09:15 PM
Yeah right...bla. bla. bla Blues! They`ll do kak as they`ve showed us in the last two seasons. They`ve started as big favorites but they`ve ended up outside the big four.

My money goes on Bulls and Cheetahs (the best packages in the Super 14 ) to make the semis along with Crusaders and Highlanders/Tahs!

The only thing i`m afraid is that quota system which now impose our teams to line up at least 4 coloureds in the start-up (previous were 2 ).

You`ll see the true spirit of the SA rugby in action in Bloem, just wait another week to see the best of all Cheetahs - Bulls !

P.S: I hope Perth will do a good job and btw, in Perth SA Squads will have a big support - lots of SA live there ! Subiaco will be running at full capacity when SA teams will tour there !

P.P.S: Mark my words, Cheetahs will made the semis !
Subiaco will be at full capacity when the SA teams aren't there.

I spoke to quite a few SA's at the trial match (force v cheetas) and they all had force jerseys on.

Well, we`ll see! I`ve been to Perth in 2003 when we played there 2 games and everywhere were Bokke friendly pubs! Lot`s of countrymen there !

Hehe Chiro, nice to see you got trained in the meanwhile! Now, as i`ve been told, you can climb to the top branch manager position!
<

P.S: The Truth, you should be thankfull to AFL (Aussie Rules), if it hadn`t been their money involved Melbourne would have received the franchise not you! I`m happy for you because, first of all i like Perth very much (the old colonial charm), the ppl there are ok and, as i`ve said before, SA squads will have their biggest support for the away games !

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 2 2006, 12:31 AM
whats perth?..where is that?..
It's like Auckland.. except bigger, and has a better climate, more jobs, less poverty, better infrastructure and a higher standard of living...

It`s impossible for Chiro in it`s pirogue to reach Perth
<
! Let him stick with his tree! His universe is his puny island !

Hehe, Perth and the Swan river! Huh, a lot of pubs on the esplanade! Lovely !

your rite rassie sth african teams have never one a super 12 ***le..

its a shame its only ever out of pity i favour your weak teams

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 2 2006, 02:50 AM
Ok we'll have a bet on the Waratahs v Blues game in week 7.....if the Blues win you get a
bj.gif
from kaftka.........but if the Waratahs win you cop this
bukkake.gif
from me and kaftka
Now that's hardly fair... I have nothing to do with this wager yet in both outcomes I'm the only winner!!

<

We`ve won the competition in 93 (Northern Bulls) when it was Super 6 , you ignorant
<
Speak like this and i`ll never buy you back
<

super what?..wats that amatuer rugby you talk of?

get with the times..geez not every year is 1872 rassie..cmon we actually have moved into a new century now..players play for money now rassie just like how ya wife plays you when she gets paid for her services...

That shows how much you realy know about rugby!

You houtkoppe, that means that NZ ***le won in 1987 worth nothing due to the so called amateur era?

And btw, that `amateur era` had something that currently rugby lack: Honour, pride and honour ! You can`t understand that anyway so why do i even bother !

bahhahaha your are funny one

is old age getting to you?...i said get with the times
between 95 and now what has sth africa club teams achieved in the world of pro rugby?...

whenever they did get close to a super12 trophy they got pummled,its only out of pity i want you guys to win anything in the super12..or the super14 because you guys are so behind in the modern game...its only untill recently you guys have developed any idea of playing todays rugby..get with the times mate..its a slow process in your country huh?

Latest posts