• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

top 4

• Thread starter THE CHIROPRACTOR101
  • Start date
Transvaal, Oranje Vrystaat could have easily won Super 12 if it wouldn`t have been the shitty SARFU policy - the franchises were crap from the beginning. For instance the put us (Oranje Vrystaat) and JHB Lions in the franchise Cats which is smth unbelieveable.(there is a fierce dispute between us and JHB) They` ve also messed up Transvaal !

Oranje Vrystaat and Transvaal are the two rugby provences that counts! If you mess those up, nothing good can came up ! The nursery of SA rugby was and still is in these two historical provences!

And not to mention the quota system that practically took SA rugby back !

i did not read that rassie..coz ya bore me son

if we were to talk to in real life im sure it wud be just you and a big long az breathless whine...

youre pathetically old...

-rassie owned february 3rd 2006

(jus jokin to ya saffers..i love ya teams and hate the aussie wankers!)

Hehe, you`re the whining champ !

You haven`t read it because you know **** about it and you don`t want to know the truth!

I just wonder if you ever read a book in your life ! Prolly not !

Wait until next friday (take care to position your antena in your tree house) to see what rugby has best to offer: Cheetahs - Bulls!

P.S: And stop spanking the monkey, you`re bald already
<

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Feb 1 2006, 06:53 PM
1. Waratahs
2. Crusaders
3. Brumbies
4. Hurricanes
bump.gif
:)

Just thought i'd have a look back at how our predictions are going.

top 4...

crusaders are automatic.. i reckon the hurricanes if they win next week shud have enough confidence to make it thru, maybe even top of the table!
the waratahs should definately be there and maybe the brumbies. if there is going to be a bolter it'll be.. the highlanders or the bulls

1. Crusaders
2. Brumbies
3. Waratahs
4. Cheetahs

Yes that's right... cheetahs will be the surprise package and will win all but one of their games (the loss against the brumbies) until the finals... well, they might lose to the crusaders as well, but they'll be there.

A Brumbies, Cheetahs final I say. Crusaders will choke under pressure - the cheetahs have nothing to lose, yet!

I'm sticking with the picks i made before the season.

CHIRO , what happened to the Blues finishing first this year :p

Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 13 2006, 07:03 PM

A Brumbies, Cheetahs final I say. Crusaders will choke under pressure - the cheetahs have nothing to lose, yet!
Yeah... because with a measly 5 S12 ***les to their name, we all know what famous chokers the Crusaders are
:ninj:

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Mar 13 2006, 09:30 PM

You think the Force will finish 7th?

Originally posted by kaftka+Mar 13 2006, 11:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@Mar 13 2006, 09:30 PM

You think the Force will finish 7th? [/b]
Yeah well the name of the thread is TOP 4

Wasn't sure what to expect from a new team i didn't think the Force would be last thats for sure...... was thinking mid table..... boy was i wrong

After much deliberation, I have just decided to go with Otaras picks.... That'll dome. Nice work[/b]

Blues and Chiefs huh
eyebrow.gif

Let`s see Brumbies and Tahs playing in New Zealand. Huh, and don`t overwrite Otago, they`ve played 4 out of 5 games abroad (away games sorry)!

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Mar 14 2006, 01:51 AM-->
Originally posted by kaftka@Mar 13 2006, 11:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-The TRUTH!!
@Mar 13 2006, 09:30 PM

You think the Force will finish 7th?
Yeah well the name of the thread is TOP 4

Wasn't sure what to expect from a new team i didn't think the Force would be last thats for sure...... was thinking mid table..... boy was i wrong

After much deliberation, I have just decided to go with Otaras picks.... That'll dome. Nice work[/b]

Blues and Chiefs huh
eyebrow.gif
[/b]
This isn't about me...

Latest posts