• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top14 day 8

difficult to say as we have stated we want at least a quarter final place easier said than done, but after the first 2 days it will be obvious if we win ok, but i think looking at the high level you probably need to win at least 5 out of 6 to get automatic qualification, so always the Bouclier, and the rest we will see later.

difficult to say as we have stated we want at least a quarter final place easier said than done, but after the first 2 days it will be obvious if we win ok, but i think looking at the high level you probably need to win at least 5 out of 6 to get automatic qualification, so always the Bouclier, and the rest we will see later.

So that is a NO then!!!!

Yours

Wecanonlydream

So that is a NO then!!!!

Yours

Wecanonlydream

Of course not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a calculated positivbe response with indiffence!!! do you not know the finer points of predicktions!!!!!! obviously not, looking at you performance this weekend my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to see Cyril Baille a 21 yo prop from the academy make the first team and start the game as prop and then moved to hooker with equal success! SF front line will remember him...
A lot of Toulouse issues find their answer with the crop of young upcoming players like Cyril and more established youngsters like Camara, Maka, Bezy etc
They need to use the young talent they have. Noves has become too conservative. He needs to give these kids more game time.

Fantastic, we're gona win in Castres as we have Mr Cardonna as ref ;-). If any RCT fan comes around, he'll certainly know what i'm talking about !!!

And if Castres would like to wait a bit to start winning again, I'd be very happy !

On another hand, I don't see Toulon winning in Oyonax but I see Clermont winning in Bordeaux.

bad weekend for you wrong on both accounts

Latest posts