• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfer Rumours Involving The Top League

like what ratapprentice said the teams like Panasonic Wild Knights, Toshiba Brave lupus etc. are actually owned by the companies so the money they get from their business they invest some off they're money into the rugby teams and since these business are well known for making money they invest more money into the rugby teams it also explain how japanese teams are buying super 15 players and really good players

Understand now but what type of level is league on par with as it seems to have a decent quality of players

By all accounts the skill levels are extremely high - as good as pretty much anywhere.
It's the physicality that doesn't match up to top level rugby found elsewhere.

I have no idea how well any of the top teams would do in something like the RFU Championship or Italian teams though.

By all accounts the skill levels are extremely high - as good as pretty much anywhere.
It's the physicality that doesn't match up to top level rugby found elsewhere.

I have no idea how well any of the top teams would do in something like the RFU Championship or Italian teams though.

Like would they ever join a competition outside nevenlink. Up with ITM sides

Kotaro Matsushima (center) Natal Sharks -> Suntory Sungoliath
Karl Lowe (flanker) Hurricanes -> Canon Eagles

i heard a rumour that Hosea Gear is going to join his brother Rico for Ricoh Black rams next season

i heard Paul Hodder is leaving Kamaishi sea waves but i dont know were he is going to

Rob Penney is leaving Munster at the end of the season, supposedly to take up a 3 year contract with a Top League club paying him €200,000 per year more than Munster were! He's a major coup for whoever gets him.

Rob Penney is leaving Munster at the end of the season, supposedly to take up a 3 year contract with a Top League club paying him â'¬200,000 per year more than Munster were! He's a major coup for whoever gets him.

On this. There are rumours Clermont want him but yes supposedly a 3 year deal and option of 4th

Frank Winterstein (Widnes Vikings), Kyonmun Wan (Osaka UHSS), Taishi Horie (Hosei), Ryota Mihara (Kyoto Sangyo), Keisuke Yatsugi (Ryutsu Keizai) all to join Kintetsu Liners next year

Shota Horie, Fumiaki Tanaka, JP Pietersen all move back to the super 15 but hopefully they're back for the top league next year

Latest posts