• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2012/13

Paul Hodgson the London Irish scrumhalf?
I've not heard anything about that

Was in the Rugby Paper.
Also, don't know if this has been mentioned, but Toulon after G Jenkins and Sheridan.

RHYS RUDDOCK TO MUNSTER!!! More details please! Not sure it would be a good thing seeing as we've already got Wallace, Leamy, Ronan, Ryan, O'Mahony, Butler, O'Donnell, Dave O'Callaghan and Coughlan. He'd just hold back the younger lads.

Also Casey Laulala is pure class but McGahan has been awful with these centres he's been signing.

de Villiers FAIL
Chambers FAIL
Tuitupou EPIC FAIL

I'd prefer if he just signed Downey.

JAMES DOWNEY FOR IRELAND NO. 12!!!!

RHYS RUDDOCK TO MUNSTER!!! More details please! Not sure it would be a good thing seeing as we've already got Wallace, Leamy, Ronan, Ryan, O'Mahony, Butler, O'Donnell, Dave O'Callaghan and Coughlan. He'd just hold back the younger lads.

Lord knows you're right. At 21 he'd just be a short term solution and will halt the development of Wallace, Ronan, Leamy and Coughlan.

Lord knows you're right. At 21 he'd just be a short term solution and will halt the development of Wallace, Ronan, Leamy and Coughlan.

Ha ha ha. I meant he'd hold back Peter O'Mahony, Tommy O'Donnell, Paddy Butler and Dave O'Callaghan. I just mentioned the older fellas to show that Munster have plenty of back row forwards as it is.

Ha ha ha. I meant he'd hold back Peter O'Mahony, Tommy O'Donnell, Paddy Butler and Dave O'Callaghan. I just mentioned the older fellas to show that Munster have plenty of back row forwards as it is.

And they'll be gone in a few years. To compete at the highest level you need at least 5 quality back row forwards. Leamy has been far off the pace for years, Ronan and Coughlan have never been good enough to win a HC in my opinion and the rest of the guys are kids. I don't see how anyone could object to bringing in a 21 year old who can play 6 or 8 and has already been capped by his country. I'd quite like to keep him tbh and I think that you'd be mad not to want him down south.

It's not that I don't want him at Munster. Ruddock's class, but the three major provinces would be as well off bringing their own young fellas through instead of swapping them around.

It's not that I don't want him at Munster. Ruddock's class, but the three major provinces would be as well off bringing their own young fellas through instead of swapping them around.
Are you serious -
First you say JDV was a fail when he was superb once he settled in team,
Then you say Ruddock would hold back younger players ????
And now you want us to bring through our own.

You do know he was born in Dublin but grew up in Wales. And hell if he is willing to come down and put the effort in for us then I'd take him. Munster don't have the depht in class at the moment and he'd help fix that,

I think POM might hold Ruddock back (but POM will be a 7 I feel)! You could be right though. If Ruddock did sign he'd automatically be ahead of all the other 6's like Dave O'Callaghan. It would also mean Munster would have Wallace, POM, Ronan and TOD at 7 which means one of them would have to leave.

Latest posts