• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2013/14

Yeah, and how about Leigh Halfpenny for the Lions, right?

Matthew Rees: Scarlets -> Cardiff Blues

Haha ... on current form I'd pick him at 15 in a heartbeat. Fodens been meh. In fact the only reason I haven't picked Halfpenny at 15 in my recent Lions teams is that I've been trying to shoe-horn him back into a wing spot!

OI! I seriously don't think that at all, I just highlighted the fact that England are hardly the only ones who hype their players, and also, that the media hypes Welsh players more than the Welsh do themselves :)

Haha Peat not even London... its High Wycombe! The most god awful place on earth... sorry if anybody lives there. Wasps really need to get out of Adams Park though.

My grandfather helped get that built, it's not a bad little stadium but it's not conducive to casual rugby watching. Would be nice to see more London clubs in London.

Matthew Rees: Scarlets -> Cardiff Blues

Only if he can defeat Mike Brown in a fight to the death.

That'd be pretty good watching actually. Halfpenny's biceps are huge, but Mike Brown is clearly a very angry man.

My grandfather helped get that built, it's not a bad little stadium but it's not conducive to casual rugby watching. Would be nice to see more London clubs in London.

Yeah, its' just a bit out of the way for lots of people... for example the QF aganst Leinster is announced as 8pm on a friday, and unless you have friday pm off work you're going to struggle to find the time to get down there unless you're nearby.

It's a fine ground, the only other problem is that its the smallest capacity stadium of any premiership club...

More departures from Leinster:
Andrew Conway (winger/fullback) to Munster: http://www.munsterrugby.ie/news/11445.php
Heinke Van Der Merwe (prop) to Stade Francais:http://www.lequipe.fr/Rugby/Actualites/Ca-bouge-au-stade-francais/345366

According to the second link, Stan Wright (prop) to be released by Stade Francais.

Suspected as much. Hope they both do well. Glad Jack McGrath should get more gametime now. Wonder with two wingers now leaving does that now mean Darren Hudson may be given a contract? I presumed he's be released with his academy contract coming to an end but now...

Suspected as much. Hope they both do well. Glad Jack McGrath should get more gametime now. Wonder with two wingers now leaving does that now mean Darren Hudson may be given a contract? I presumed he's be released with his academy contract coming to an end but now...
Step on up Adam Byrne and Billy Dardis!

Can't posts still be edited in closed threads?
Otherwise unlock it, but move all superfluous posts to this thread.

Watch it Dull, I might not remember you when it comes to the underrated category in the TRFies.

Latest posts