• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2015/16

Apparently Pierre Spies, Francois Hougaard, Deon Stegmann, JJ Engelbrecht and Akona Ndungane all Bulls are leaving at the end of the year for Japan.

Tikorituma confirmed from Quins dead chuffed we got him. Think he is a great signing and will work well with Coventry.

Did he massively improve at Quins then?
Cause he was terrible when he arrived

Was the leading try scorer in Super 15 before he arrived so he wasn't awful just maybe Quins wasn't the right fit.

No he wasn't, he scored 13 tries in his entire Super Rugby career - Nadolo/Folau both got 12 last season alone.

New signings @ Saints

Tuala extends contract with Saints.
Plus new signings; Alex Mitchell (SH) from Sale Sharks Academy and Sion Bennett (BR) from Scarlets. I'll be blunt, I've never heard of either of them the press release makes them sound pretty decent, but then I'd sound good in a press release. Anyone ... ?

Cockers better get signing some players to replace the ones we have lost . I think we have let close to 10 first team players leave in the last year or so

Wouldn't expect big big names, Cockers and Cohen have said we might not be able to spend up to the cap this season due to other costs.

Who has left who would be nailed down starters?
Salvi
Parling
Flood
Tait

we also have signed Parling's and Salvi replacements in O'Connor and Fitzgerald.

Wouldn't expect big big names, Cockers and Cohen have said we might not be able to spend up to the cap this season due to other costs.

Who has left who would be nailed down starters?
Salvi
Parling
Flood
Tait

we also have signed Parling's and Salvi replacements in O'Connor and Fitzgerald.

Yeh I suppose . Waldrom aswell ? We have been fairly hard hit by injuries for most the season . If we can stay relatively injury free next season we should be ok . Is the other costs the stadium improvements ?

Hopefully Mauger coming in should be a boost for our backs we have been pretty blunt this year

Yeh I suppose . Waldrom aswell ? We have been fairly hard hit by injuries for most the season . If we can stay relatively injury free next season we should be ok . Is the other costs the stadium improvements ?

Hopefully Mauger coming in should be a boost for our backs we have been pretty blunt this year

Yeh £8 million it is costing to build the new stand change the pitch dimensions and maybe put in Desso.

Waldrom was 50/50 on his last season his form was pretty shocking TBH.

I think we need ATM is a 12, 15 and a 9.

12 must be the main one IMO. 9 i would be happy with either a 1 year deal with a vet or Tresidder.

15 is 50/50 for me. Am happy with Morris and Bell with Betham covering there.

Burns has been brilliant of late has found his form IMO and considering the mess the backs have been in terms of finding fit players he has done very well.

Been voted best newcomer by the supporters, up for player of the month (And will prob win it) for us.

Yeh £8 million it is costing to build the new stand change the pitch dimensions and maybe put in Desso.

Waldrom was 50/50 on his last season his form was pretty shocking TBH.

I think we need ATM is a 12, 15 and a 9.

12 must be the main one IMO. 9 i would be happy with either a 1 year deal with a vet or Tresidder.

15 is 50/50 for me. Am happy with Morris and Bell with Betham covering there.

We need a 9 ? We have Youngs and Harrison . Who is going to play 7 for us next year once Salvi has left ?

We need a 9 ? We have Youngs and Harrison . Who is going to play 7 for us next year once Salvi has left ?

Yes we need a 9 as Youngs will be involved with England.

So that would mean Harrison would have no back up.

7 O'Connor is a 7 and has played every game this super rugby season there for the blues.

Latest posts