• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers 2016-2017

Goerge Earle and Kirby Myhill (Scarlets) ----> Cardiff Blues
Willis Halaholo (Hurricanes) ----> Cardiff Blues

(Rumoured) Johnny McNicholl (Crusaders) -----> Scarlets

Take that last one with a big pinch of salt because the only source I could find was WalesOnline...
But it could be a good signing for Scarlets. He looks sharp on video highlights. Anyone watching Super Rugby have anything to say about him?

<iframe src="//gifs.com/embed/jRJw0l" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width='480' height='270' style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

Last edited:
2 more confirmed signings to add to your list.

Kieran Threadwell, Harlequins > Ulster
Darren O'Shea, Worcester warriors > Munster

Bristol sign 2

Jon Fisher from Northampton
Thretton Palamo from SF and USA 7's

Jonathan Thomas is new Defence coach, Dwayne Peel becomes backs coach. No new head coach yet

Last edited:
Jaco Taute has been brought in by Munster for Saili. Looks like a big basher.

5 month deal but I'm hoping we can get lads like Bohane really challenging this year too. He'd a superb game Friday.
Squad really adapting to new regime in training. Cork lads still adapting to the fact they're based full time in Limerick but will be ok. Just a pity that for lads with families that it's such a bad road between 2 places.

Ireland liked the 2015 England coaching staff it seems lol

Leinster fans are happy with this it seems quite surpised by that TBH.

Always was a fan of Lancaster and think he will do well at Leinster.

Regards Farrell at us last year. I'd have him back in a heartbeat. He's a worldclass defence coach and really added grit to us.

Ireland liked the 2015 England coaching staff it seems lol

Leinster fans are happy with this it seems quite surpised by that TBH.

After being threatened with Mike Ford - I'd be delighted to end up with Burt instead. He may well be a perfectly good coach of players; it's Head Coach that we know he can't do.

Jaco Taute has been brought in by Munster for Saili. Looks like a big basher.

He's much more than a basher. Very unlucky not to play for the Boks. Good fullback, good 12 or 13. He's gonna be more loved than Ruan Pienaar if he stays long enough.

Abrie Griesel a former Free State Cheetas and Griquas SH who has been playing with Young Munster in the AIL is likely to step into the Munster squad because we're having such problems. Anything is worth a shot I suppose...

After 2 games Rassie has seen enough. Stephen Hawking would be an improvement on the current options.

Leroy Houston has returned to Bath, not sure if injury allowance for Denton, or if we simply wanted hm back anyway, having gotten nowhere with Cheika

Latest posts