• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Good player. Outside centre. More of a bruiser than a creative force. Surprised he hasn't seen any action for the Leinster first team. Was excellent for Ireland u20s a couple of years back.

Few others Snoop
Cian Healy to Wuss or France
Jordi Murphy linked with us and Connacht as well as UK. Can't see him coming to us.
Billy Dardis has an offer on table from us though.

Last edited:
Few others Snoop
Cian Healy to Wuss or France
Jordi Murphy linked with us and Connacht as well as UK. Can't see him coming to us.
Billy Dardis has an offer on table from us though.
Jordi Murphy..... Nah don't really want him to be honest. Happy with what we have coming through. Not a bad player obviously but we have perfectly good players
Dardis would be a great addition if he's ready for a senior contract.

Jordi Murphy..... Nah don't really want him to be honest. Happy with what we have coming through. Not a bad player obviously but we have perfectly good players
Dardis would be a great addition if he's ready for a senior contract.

Yeah being honest I think it's rumours I think Goosen is our main target at moment and if not there's 2 other 10's being mentioned.
I don't think Jordi would get in to out match day 23 if everyone was fit so I think that'll kill that as he will leave to be a starter if he goes

Yeah being honest I think it's rumours I think Goosen is our main target at moment and if not there's 2 other 10's being mentioned.
I don't think Jordi would get in to out match day 23 if everyone was fit so I think that'll kill that as he will leave to be a starter if he goes

Care to tell the other two tens? Rodge threw cold water on Goosen the other day but I don't know.

Care to tell the other two tens? Rodge threw cold water on Goosen the other day but I don't know.
Don't know the names yet. ROG threw cold water on it as they want him to stay as a 15 but he wants to go. His missus is great mates with Jean-Marie Stander and well he wants to be a 10. It may be a loosing attempt but we are going for it.

Done, I heard.

Really like Brady, he's been really underused the last two seasons for us. Should have had the 23 shirt at least.
Reminds me a lot of Cueto - not lightning but a very smart player so you don't realise as he picks good lines and gets himself in the right spots.

Jordi should go to Connacht, would be a good move to reignite his career. Potential to be very good but he's stagnated these past few months and with the emergence of VDF and Leavy starting to make a bit of noise the Leinster backrow is a tough place to find game time.

Jordi should go to Connacht, would be a good move to reignite his career. Potential to be very good but he's stagnated these past few months and with the emergence of VDF and Leavy starting to make a bit of noise the Leinster backrow is a tough place to find game time.

Does his career really need reigniting? Six months ago he was a prominent part of Ireland's World Cup, everyone has the odd poor season and next season could well be VDF's turn. Or whoever's. I'd agree the Leinster back row is a little overcrowded but injuries and Ireland duty will ease that a little.

I'd be tempted to stay and gamble in his situation, depending on who leaves and what position he wants to nail.

Does his career really need reigniting? Six months ago he was a prominent part of Ireland's World Cup, everyone has the odd poor season and next season could well be VDF's turn. Or whoever's. I'd agree the Leinster back row is a little overcrowded but injuries and Ireland duty will ease that a little.

I'd be tempted to stay and gamble in his situation, depending on who leaves and what position he wants to nail.

Question is do Leinster want him to stay

Heard a rumor Jake Heenan to Munster. Quality player, but if he had sense he'd stay put. Not even guarenteed a start with us.

Heard a rumor Jake Heenan to Munster. Quality player, but if he had sense he'd stay put. Not even guarenteed a start with us.

Few nice signings on way in Heenan makes sense to us as we need a 7. He will get game time here.
Connacht have few nice players coming through but Lam really going to be tested in Europe next year while trying to rebuild squad

True enough but he hasn't played his best stuff since '14 now and at his very best he's our no. 23 when we have a full squad to pick from, having to battle it out with VDF, Conan and possibly Leavy who's due a break out season will be tricky, Dominick Ryan too if he can stop slipping into irrelevance in the Leinster set up. Jordi does have the ability to do it and it'd probably make more sense to loan Leavy or Ryan to Connacht but with the offer apparently on the table Connacht, or any other province but Leinster, could help Jordi's career, Ulster would be a great switch, he'd have to play great stuff to get the start but lining out with Marcell Coetzee could only help him improve.

Few nice signings on way in Heenan makes sense to us as we need a 7. He will get game time here.
Connacht have few nice players coming through but Lam really going to be tested in Europe next year while trying to rebuild squad

Cmon you can't tease here @munstermuffin. Gimme a name

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts