• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

True enough but he hasn't played his best stuff since '14 now and at his very best he's our no. 23 when we have a full squad to pick from, having to battle it out with VDF, Conan and possibly Leavy who's due a break out season will be tricky, Dominick Ryan too if he can stop slipping into irrelevance in the Leinster set up. Jordi does have the ability to do it and it'd probably make more sense to loan Leavy or Ryan to Connacht but with the offer apparently on the table Connacht, or any other province but Leinster, could help Jordi's career, Ulster would be a great switch, he'd have to play great stuff to get the start but lining out with Marcell Coetzee could only help him improve.

Well, if the IRFU get their alleged way and move Conan north, that's a man out of the way and no sense going north.

I've no idea how accurate that rumour is btw. Still, you'd have thought at least one Leinster back row would be interested in being a NTHEC starter rather than fighting for the bench...

Well, if the IRFU get their alleged way and move Conan north, that's a man out of the way and no sense going north.

I've no idea how accurate that rumour is btw. Still, you'd have thought at least one Leinster back row would be interested in being a NTHEC starter rather than fighting for the bench...
Didn't know Conan to Ulster was a possibility! I'd rather keep Conan and give you Murphy, I see Conan being a starter within 18 months ahead of Heaslip. Could be quicker playing with Ulster though!

Didn't know Conan to Ulster was a possibility! I'd rather keep Conan and give you Murphy, I see Conan being a starter within 18 months ahead of Heaslip. Could be quicker playing with Ulster though!

Really think Heaslip will leave after this contract. He's a guy that seems to want to experience playing abroad.

Munster being linked with Tom Taylor and Vincent Koch by RugbyLAD. Says the IRFU are blocking the move for Vincent Koch because he can't qualify to play for Ireland.

Munster being linked with Tom Taylor and Vincent Koch by RugbyLAD. Says the IRFU are blocking the move for Vincent Koch because he can't qualify to play for Ireland.

Tom Taylor is 1 name but might be a higher calibre in mix too.

Regards Koch. I know 100% that a more recognised international THP has been in talks too but there's a storm brewing and all provinces kicking up fuss with IRFU.

Last edited:
There's talk we might be binning Cipriani on Monday if Wasps want him early.
Apparently Dimes not happy with his attitude.
Also talk of in-fighting in the squad.

Can understand that.....must admit find the whole idea of next season's confirmed changes being shouted about during the current season deeply disturbing.

It cannot be good for the player's current club, team mates or even the players themselves who MUST see some depletion in desire to play for their present club knowing they are leaving......"so what if they are relegated or do not make the play offs, I will not be here next season!!"......

Piri Weepu to the French 7th league

"Saint-Sulpice-sur-Tarn, un club d'Honneur, la 6e division française"

Last edited:
Rumours of Ryan Lamb are gathering pace.

If that's true then that's the worse signing since Tony Buckley.

Sky sports reporting wasps are set to sign Kurtley Beale as a replacement for piatau. Also talk of brussow coming in as it looks as though smith is off at the end of the season.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">We can reveal that a former NFL player whose YouTube highlights have over 3 million views is in talks with USA Rugby.</p>&mdash; Tier 2 Rugby (@T2Rugby) <a href="https://twitter.com/T2Rugby/status/706930534543450112">7 March 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Usually pretty reliable.

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 500px; height: 181.766px; padding: 0px; border: none; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;" data-tweet-id="706930534543450112" ***le="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Usually pretty reliable.

bIEa71B.png

<iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe>

lol

(if that happened it would go down as one of the biggest sporting coups of all time)

He's retired from NFL, has enough cash that if he's interested the small amount of money they could offer wouldn't matter and is only 29.
Considering how much they're pushing to grow the sport in America getting him playing crashball 12 for the Eagles for a couple of years would be HUGE.

Massively wishful, thinking though.
No idea who it could be - if they mean 3mil on a single video rather than cumulative then they must be pretty well known. I mean Lynch only has one video with over 3mil.

I'm trying to think of other players but none come close really (a 5yr old Ochocinco video only has 2.2mil - not saying it would be him, but he was pretty famous so is a decent barometer).
Tim Tebow tops out at 2.4mil (and that's a clip of him getting knocked out).

Last edited:

Latest posts