• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Carlo Canna is the Italian.

Also it's "MacGinty" you racist.

Hime being only "OK" still puts him way ahead of Ryan Lamb, who is being highly touted.
Don't call me racist you Mick Irish gypsy boy. But like really, he's a good runner and would probably find a home in a province were he not a US international but a lot of the 10 duties fall to Carty recently. I'd love to see how he goes in the AP, but if I was you I'd hope to sign two players from that list.

Lamb is a done deal.

Everything is sorted roast Potatoes and all, and is now digesting in my stomach.

Shouldn't you be crying about how the team with one of the smallest playing budgets in the premiership did the double over your lot?

Shouldn't you be crying about how the team with one of the smallest playing budgets in the premiership did the double over your lot?

Why should I be crying?

It's not like 2 of OUR best players is off to another Premiership club next season or something.

In fact our leavers were pretty meh.

Cameron Neild and Sam James?
They signed extensions recently :huh:

plz no
Taylor is irreplaceable, for me.
Cipriani is word class on his day - it's like 60/40 whether or not that day happens, mind. I'm really hoping his head goes when he goes to Wasps. I honestly think his resurgence is as much to do with Dimes/Sale as anything. Leaving the club where he's just another southern softie for a club that will likely pander to his every whim, as the returning hero, could see him regress.

I don't think I'd say bad signing... but certainly not a guy they should be breaking the bank for.

Wages are so low in Super League you wouldn't need to break the bank.
I heard we've offered significantly more than he's on now, but it's only average wing pay for the Premiership.
Not a marquee signing by any stretch.

Wages are so low in Super League you wouldn't need to break the bank.
I heard we've offered significantly more than he's on now, but it's only average wing pay for the Premiership.
Not a marquee signing by any stretch.

Declared wage bills are lower, definitely ;)

Anyone else heard Spencer (Ben) to Sale

Odd move but apprently Sarries are looking at a top 9.

Would be a poor move IMO for him given the uncertainty of 10 there, mind wouldn't mind Leicester snapping up Mitchcell if that was to happen.

Mitchell has looked poor this season, his younger brother was the better of the two but he went to Saints (think he's gone to Luffbra uni, so it's closer, and he knows the Mallinders).

I've head the rumours but I don't believe them. Cusiter is likely retiring at the end of the season, and Spencer is behind Wigglesworth and De Kock (though he's likely retiring) so people are crossing their fingers.

Sale have got a 10. Now apparently we are signing Andy Symons from Wuss and a another rumour is could be De Chaves from Leicster being announced today

Sounds like Sale will be losing all their 10's from this season, Joe Ford rumoured off.

Naybe Sale are getting Canna and Lamb as replacements aswell.

Latest posts