• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

not familiar with him, not sure where he stands compared with chudley/lewis. hes early 20's with U20 Aus experience so could be class in the making. was hoping for a 9 with lots of experience near the end of their career to tutor townsend/maunder coming up through. but we'll see what happens

Ben Franks to Exeter is rumoured. He would have to be seen as primarily a loosehead by RB though, especially with Greg Holmes coming in next year.

Halani Aulika --> Sale (if we go down). He's got a clause and would be sad to see him go great servant to the club and done brilliantly considering where he has come from.

Chris Farrell back to Ireland. Ulster or Munster aparrently. Ulster would be pointless so my money's on us if anywhere but he still has time left on his contract so.....

Chris Farrell back to Ireland. Ulster or Munster aparrently. Ulster would be pointless so my money's on us if anywhere but he still has time left on his contract so.....

We contacted him but it is on basis he'd join in Summer of 2017 not this year. He has a deal from Grenoble until 2020 too on table.

Rassie Erasmus as new Munster director of rugby, is doing the rounds.

TRP supposedly confident that John Kingston will replace COS as DOR at Quins, with Rowntree coming in as forwards coach.

There are a few big names slated to join the Reds over the next two seasons
Matt Giteau - Just bought a house on the Gold Coast in Queensland. Will most likely finish out his career at the Reds.
Digby Ioane - Hinted that he will be making a return to Aus Rugby with Jim Carmichael gone from the Reds I forsee Digby returning.
Hugh McMeniman - Possibly return if Digby returns.
Berrick Barnes - Wants to restart his International Career - May sign with the Reds but I don't know if Queenslands public would accept the return of Barnes The Betrayer.
Sitaleki Timani - Most likely going to the Rebels or Force.

There are a few big names slated to join the Reds over the next two seasons
Matt Giteau - Just bought a house on the Gold Coast in Queensland. Will most likely finish out his career at the Reds.
Digby Ioane - Hinted that he will be making a return to Aus Rugby with Jim Carmichael gone from the Reds I forsee Digby returning.
Hugh McMeniman - Possibly return if Digby returns.
Berrick Barnes - Wants to restart his International Career - May sign with the Reds but I don't know if Queenslands public would accept the return of Barnes The Betrayer.
Sitaleki Timani - Most likely going to the Rebels or Force.

That sounds like some incredibly optimistic thinking from Reds fans.

Levi Davis has joined bath it also seems from Tigers academy.

Guess he was behind Odogwu and Yawayawa it seems judging from our a league games

Latest posts