• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Interesting, and do you know are Munster having conversations with him?
There is rumbling as Mike Haley was talking of returning to UK as the young family changed his perspective.

On Ireland I don't think Zebo has the full interest in Ireland and equally he is 31 next month. I've been banging drum about dumping Sexton, O'Mahony and a few that are super servants but doing more negative than positive now. I won't change my views Ireland need a bit longer term approach. And Zebo isn't the answer. I'd disagree with Alpha on him being fat and slow as he is having a superb season in France and for anyone that is actually watching Racing he is becoming very solid defensively. A lot more secure thank any of our options there at the moment. However the others can grow where Zebo will not. Like I think Zebo would have a better left boot, pace and defensive game than Lowe but hasn't same power. Larmour I believe is at a crossroads in where his international career goes. And other 2 are on right path.

At moment at 15:

Keenan - Performing well. Still has room for improvement but time too.
Stockdale - Still a debate and both sides have great points.
Larmour - Defensively suspect since injuries and now teams target. Hopefully he can return but at the moment seems like he could get lost in bliss.
Daly - Needs to secure Munster shirt. Autumn really hurt him being locked away in Irish camp.

Mike Haley was talking of returning to UK
In Love Hearts GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

wouldn't mind a few signings over here.... with talks of Brookes, Sops and Vellacott all off and Owlett, TT & Rowlands all off and only Crossdale and Millar Mills in... cupboards looking a little bare.

Also Big Joe back to Irish .... do they really need more wingers??? Loader/Hassell Collins/Naholo?

Quins been linked with both loader and hassell Collins as well so I would hope it's a replacement for one of them lol.

With lynagh breaking through I don't think we need one tbh but wouldn't say no

Maybe a Irish switch? Loader or Hassell Collins to Bath and Big Joe back? Naholo has done little to nothing as has been injured a lot

Scott Robinson/Rassie Erasmus ----> Quins

Nick David ----> Quins

Scott Baldwin staying (though this seems purely to be because he tweeted a jester on twitter)

Scott Robinson/Rassie Erasmus ----> Quins

Nick David ----> Quins

Scott Baldwin staying (though this seems purely to be because he tweeted a jester on twitter)
I hope and pray the Nick David one is wrong

Excited by the possibility of Amanaki Mafi, intrigued by Fischetti and meh about Freddie Burns
Mafi's one of the best 8s in the world on his day but you've got to question whether the off-field is worth it.

I'm maybe a bit late off the mark here but I can't see Zebo getting all that many caps if he comes back (ignoring if he should, which I personally would be very against). Keenan would keep him out of the 15 shirt and we've got loads of decent wingers anyway. He'd probably get in the squad and pick up a few but I can't see him establishing himself as a starter or anything.

Latest posts