• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

It'd be more believable if the AIs weren't right round the corner,
I read Semi is due back early next year - Barrett wouldn't be available until December

Plus, the need is at centre. Not sure how Jordie Barrett solves that?

When is Morahan back from injury?

TJ Perenara > Leinster

Something me and a friend were loudly discussing needs to happen at the RDS this weekend. Possibly within earshot of Leo who'd push it through and/or Luke McGrath's parents who'd try to stop it.
Wait so is this a rumour or a want? He would be a good signing although reckon you would prefer Smith ;) or maybe Weber?

Plus, the need is at centre. Not sure how Jordie Barrett solves that?
I also think that the rumour is bogus but Jordie has played a good bit of centre for the Hurricanes and 12 was his primary position right up until his 1st year of Super Rugby. He could definitely do a job there in the Prem IMO.

I also think that the rumour is bogus but Jordie has played a good bit of centre for the Hurricanes and 12 was his primary position right up until his 1st year of Super Rugby. He could definitely do a job there in the Prem IMO.
Yeah i agree. It might be all chat but that was the rumour that was announced on the podcast. Jordie sort of plays where ever he is required.

Good enough to do a role anywhere for Brizzle and think Piutau could quite happily move to wing/centre and Leuia to either too.

Any of the above.
You lads have far too quality a squad to get a top 9 haha. You will run away with the URC if you get that!

Out of interest you have Gibson-Park and McGrath... not on form or not the standard needed to manage that mean machine of a pack you wield.

You lads have far too quality a squad to get a top 9 haha. You will run away with the URC if you get that!

Out of interest you have Gibson-Park and McGrath... not on form or not the standard needed to manage that mean machine of a pack you wield.
Hard to comment on JGP, who hasn't got the same exposure, but McGrath has consistently gone missing in the big European games.

2018 and 2019 finals he was our worst player, same v Sarries in 2020 and La Rochelle this year. It's tough enough on him because he's generally been one of our best Pro 14 players but when he hasn't got a dominant pack he struggles bad.

I'm not too high on our chances in either comp this year for various reasons but hopefully JGP can be a step up now that he's overtaken McGrath in the Irish set up.

Absolutely! He should pay more attention to training. It seems that he has potential that has not yet been fully unlocked.

Is Quirke Irish qualified? He would suit Leinster
200.gif

"Live your dream in green"
I suppose in SA they use the tag
"Can't live your dream in green but you can still play for a team in green"

English fans just mad they weren't lifted out of poverty by the IRFU so they have to continue to live in places like Milton Keynes, fistfighting for the last poppadom in Asda and taking a horse and cart to work because their 400ml allowance of petrol for the month has run out.

Latest posts