• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

Absolutely...we have huge injury problems and they'll want their top players on the pitch regardless in that case, so Blamire to 6/7 is a no brainer. BUT that cant account for his visible weight loss. Unless its planned and hes just lost fat and is in peak shape?

Its going to be one to watch over the season.

Walder confirming it's temporary to cover their back row injuries.

Ah very interesting. So his weight loss must simply be getting in his absolute prime fitness. Shall be very interesting to watch this season then.

I'd have thought Wasps would be the best location for Blamire? Cruse is winding down and he's at least as good as Oghre IMO.
Id have him at Chiefs, LCD is away with England, Yendle is getting on and i havnt been that impresses with Innard(though he has some potential). We arnt blessed with depth at.

We sorted out LCD's throwing, im sure we can sort Blamire :)

If Worcester do get suspended from the prem (find out at midday if the RFU start the process) then Curtis Langdon is going to be a crazily good value pickup for whoever swoops for him

Very good darts and no particular weakness to his play - nothing particularly standout (I'm not saying he's the best in the world or anything), but I'll take a good lineout and decent everywhere else over crap lineout but plays like an extra flyhalf.
I was gutted when we lost him but (like Nic Dolly during COVID) his contract expired at the wrong time - we needed to downsize and he was out of contract and Akker still had a year left

If Worcester do get suspended from the prem (find out at midday if the RFU start the process) then Curtis Langdon is going to be a crazily good value pickup for whoever swoops for him

Very good darts and no particular weakness to his play - nothing particularly standout (I'm not saying he's the best in the world or anything), but I'll take a good lineout and decent everywhere else over crap lineout but plays like an extra flyhalf.
I was gutted when we lost him but (like Nic Dolly during COVID) his contract expired at the wrong time - we needed to downsize and he was out of contract and Akker still had a year left

Heard Leicester are after him

Heard Leicester are after him
I was actually thinking he'd be a very Leicester player

Also would be a case of history repeating itself with another Midlands club:
Tom Cruse leaves Sale as he's behind Tommy Taylor, goes to Championship then Wasps, Taylor signs for Wasps shortly after
Nic Dolly leaves Sale as he's behind Curtis Langdon, goes to Championship then Tigers, Langdon signs for Tigers shortly after

Beauden to Racing after the world cup
some AB prop going to Toulouse after the cup but can't find the article that said this
Third Eye has been closed

Imagine the reduced salary cap in the Prem makes those French salaries look mighty tempting

Imagine he's weighed up his England chances and decided the guaranteed Top14 cash > potential England
His EPS spot is definitely not written in ink - tons of talent in the backrow and he's not really been shown a ton of faith by the coaches in the past

He's what? 4th choice 8 once Mercer's eligible. Maybe 5th if Tom Willis is where he should be in the pecking order.

Last edited:
Imagine the reduced salary cap in the Prem makes those French salaries look mighty tempting

Imagine he's weighed up his England chances and decided the guaranteed Top14 cash > potential England
His EPS spot is definitely not written in ink - tons of talent in the backrow and he's not really been shown a ton of faith by the coaches in the past
Get paid in euros rather than sterling…..

Latest posts