• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

His passing is not good?
What are you smoking? Is it like a ton of crystal meth and crack mixed together in a hobo's shoe?

yeah, i'm a big fan of Farrell but he's not a better passer then Cipriani or Ford.

On Cip's i guess it's just a personal opinion mate, the games i've seen he's been all over the place - i'd need to run back through everything so i'm somewhat going on memory here.

He's a good passer from what i've seen, especially on the run (from his days as a 12). He's just not a very good passer from flyhalf.

I think cipriani is the best 10 in the country along with ford in this moment in time. Not much to choose between the two.

Cips offers a tad more flair and unpredictability in attack whilst ford is better kicking out of hand and off the tee. Was really impressed with fords game management against glos at the weekend.

Farrell couldn't pass a blunt to a mate. :p

Haha !! Saryboy must have picked the blunt up off the floor when Farrell knocked it on 

awww lawdyy

attachment.php

Neil Leigh (Manchester Evening News reporter) has written an article on the Danny Cipriani situation. It confirms Sale have offered a 1 year extension and also that Toulon have approached him and that his decision will be swayed if he gets in the 6 nations squad.

Latest whispers are that he's going to stay here for another year, due to World Cup hopes (if he signs for Toulon then he has to say no to any possible RWC call up) and then see how he feels in a year/where he is with England in a year.
**edit: Just read the Leigh piece, and that's basically exactly what was written :lol: **

Also another "rumour" is that he's not interested in signing for a different club in England, and it's a straight choice between Sale and Toulon, so hopefully that rules out the rumoured move to Quims or Cov.

Last edited:
That's fine. No Cips and we can break the bank for Slade...

*pig flies*
Slade already signed a contract extension this year. :p

I was also hoping Glos might have a go at getting him in. Ah well, you can't poach them all... :p

Slade already signed a contract extension this year. :p

I was also hoping Glos might have a go at getting him in. Ah well, you can't poach them all... :p

I actually meant Colin! (Aka my man crush).

But Henry would be a smashing buy.

Please Santa, just give me a Slade.

Latest posts