• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

I heard he's only making $45k in the states - he could make five times that (maybe more) in Europe/Japan, so I could see his head being turned

Are you sure that wasn't his KFC bill? Or maybe he found out that there's a lot of f*****g f****ts in New York!

Why not? He has more than enough caps to continue being selected by Wales and after spending his whole career in the Pro14, I imagine he wants a new challenge in the Premiership or France.

Even if Tigers are in the doldrums, the prospect of reviving their fortunes might be the sort of challenge he's after.

AWJ signed new contract with Ospreys today. So staying put. Not surprised.

Good player....flank/Lock, coming through the jnr ranks at the Bulls, played for University of Pretoria in Varsity cup few years ago.

Anyone know if Aaron Cruden is on the outs at Montpellier? As I'm sure I just walked past him in Cardiff City centre.

Yeah must be moving to th blues cause no-one would go to Wales out of choice...

Well, it may not have been him... but if it was I'd imagine he should be in pre-season unless he was scoping out a move.

He's been widely criticized in Ireland and Munster's back play has been pretty poor. That said, Rassie has worked with him before and if he wants him he'll have his reasons and I'd trust him. It's hard to judge backroom coaches as a fan but from what I can tell he's a decent coach that was given too much responsibility at Munster recently, if he's given the right role he'd to well for SA.

Latest posts