• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

In addition to Sam Moore's move to the Blues there are also rumours that they will re-sign Cory Hill at the end of the season. Big Hill fan and would understand the allure but what with Dean Ryan quietly building good things in Gwent, I'd kinda like him to stay there and be a major part of it.

Has anyone heard anything more about the Kpoku to Saints rumour.

Would be very happy with Earl & Kpoku but not on year long loans. Outright signing or nothing!

It seems Alby Mathewson is signed to Ulster according to Sunday Times.
Speaking on his time here. What a pro and what a player. Will really improve that squad.

Also Adam Byrne leaving Leinster for the UK it is rumoured

Last edited:
Redpath to Bath on a three year deal being touted.

Hope it's true just so I can stop hearing about him being the best thing since sliced bread, despite never even looking mediocre at best.

Redpath to Bath on a three year deal being touted.

Hope it's true just so I can stop hearing about him being the best thing since sliced bread, despite never even looking mediocre at best.
Bath are being linked with just about every English utility back who can cover 10. We're looking at contracts for Matevesi, Lozowski, Mills, Redpath and possibly others. The question is who is competing for those signatures (are they our first choice, are we theirs? wage demands?), and whether we want 1 or 2 of them (We've got Freddy and Jamie's salaries to spend there), to complement Tom De Glanville

Latest posts