• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers rumours

RIL are saying Cordero's brother ...

My feeling is that it needs to be someone reasonably noteworthy giving the 'licking their lips' comment. Cordero's a great player, but his brother who I've only just found existed doesn't exactly fit the bill.
Might be because it's the family name tho?

"I thought the name Cordero would excite a few people as Santi was a huge fans' favourite."

I was right lol
Baxter learning from Diamond in promising a lot and delivering little

"This is the BIGGEST signing we've ever made - HUGE PLAYER"
Signs Tony Buckley who is literally the biggest player in the game at the time...

Telegraph reporting Sale have signed Manu.
Was really confirmed when Dimes denied it let's be honest.

Will be interesting to see what happens.
The article mentions the mouth water combo of Manu and RJVR.
BUT both player shave played 34-35 games for their clubs in 3 seasons.

Hill, James, James, Manu, RJVR is a great set of centres.
Wonder if Luke James might have a clause in his contract?

Rohan1-1455x818.jpg

Luke James will probably play a fair bit of 15 this season - think that was always the plan with Hammersley the only fullback on the books.
Also, as you said - Manu and Rohan are both very injury prone, and isn't Hill aswell?
Think Rohan is banned atm as well cause of that contract stuff

Is Luke James good at 15? Seems a little waste.
Granted Manu will most likely be off after lions so 18 months isn't the worst thing for him.

I'm just glad this whole thing is sorted the Tigers management team look far more relaxed now.

Ah man. I'd forgotten that try ... that whole game is one I'd rather stayed forgotten ...

Just seen Gloucester have signed Garvey. That'll help their lock situation a little bit, but he's not exactly the most robust these days ...

I know the Bulls were sniffing around Coetzee in March, but he only signed a deal until 2022 last year.

There's a possibility that this could've been voided if it's changed due to COVID-19 related cuts, but do the Bulls even have that kind of money?

I know the Bulls were sniffing around Coetzee in March, but he only signed a deal until 2022 last year.

There's a possibility that this could've been voided if it's changed due to COVID-19 related cuts, but do the Bulls even have that kind of money?

I believe the Bulls have some new billionaire backers? Which is fueling most of it in conjunction with civic related cuts. It would probably involve a significant buy out. Coetzee has spoken very positively of Ulster, particularly for standing by him during two seasons of injury so I don't know how likely it is.

With the uncertainty over SR as well, I'm not sure on the attraction. Who knows what SA rugby will be looking like?

RIL linking London Irish with Agustin Creevy. That would be a huge signing.

As always with RIL, could be complete BS, but Irish do definitely need a hooker and with the Jags effectively defunct ... stranger things have happened.

RIL linking London Irish with Agustin Creevy. That would be a huge signing.

As always with RIL, could be complete BS, but Irish do definitely need a hooker and with the Jags effectively defunct ... stranger things have happened.

Paul Tait on Twitter posted something about this yesterday. With Argentina rugby stuff he's pretty spot on, so I'd imagine there is legs to this.

Yeh Paul tait saying
Creevy to London Irish
Montoya to Tigers to be announce after his international duties.

Didn't know Creevy was 35.

Latest posts