• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transformers

331145gMOK.jpg

A bit crap actually; Take the "Transformers" name out of the ***le and it's a generic action film that nobody would care about.[/b]

What! YOU DIE NOW :ranting:

i got the complete set last week....
i manned up!!... didnt play any tricks at all.... ive been in the doghouse ever since... sleeping in the lounge for the weekend.... all good though.. been watching transformers all weekend... a word of warning though... the set i have doesnt have the animated movie in it... they released a speacial edition movie dvd at the same time for 30 bucks... im in the process of figureing out how to get the movie past the mrs... [/b]

Hey! Where did you get the movie from? I really want to get it aye.

I've been hearing good things about this... hopefully it will live up to expectations and provide us with a good does of 80's nostalgia... plus it helps that the hottie Megan Fox is in it too :)

Its like when they remade the Italian job, it has minis and the same name but it is not the Italian job.

I'm going to see it tomorrow. Hope its as good as the hype that's been built around it

I'm going to see it tomorrow. Hope its as good as the hype that's been built around it
[/b]

I thought it definitely lived up to the hype. As much as it is pretty embarassing, I was almost giddy through the whole thing, just remembering my childhood and how much I dug the Transformers.

ANyonme who even remotely likes the real Transformers, I reccommend turning on ITV4 NOW!

The new Transformers film is absolute garbage. I haven't bothered to read the rest of this thread so if anyone disagrees/has disagreed I will fight you.

I heard the film was pretty decent, I havent see it yet, though but everyone knows the real reason the film is popular, OPTIMUS PRIME, hell yeh, nah joke MEGAN FOX!! shes so fine

i loved watching this as a kid but i didn't like the movie very much - kind of spoiled the experience for me quite a big. oh well - those wasted weekend mornings with the toys :).

i loved watching this as a kid but i didn't like the movie very much - kind of spoiled the experience for me quite a big. oh well - those wasted weekend mornings with the toys :) . [/b]

When did you watch transformers? When you were 40? :ph34r:

OMG i loved the film, the special effects were unbelievable. But wot can u expect with spielberg on hand. It was deffinetly one of the best action movies i've seen, despite it being based on a kids toy that was popular when i was a kid (some ten years back). God bless Transformers!

That was without doubt the dumbest, stupidest film I've ever seen.......absolutely loved it.

The 'plot' was completely ludicrous, action was fantastic, cgi awesome.....and the scene when the Autobots were all trying to lay low in Sam's garden was just sublime.

I'm sorry, Bumble-bee should have been a VW though.

VW reckon they didn't want their vehicles being involved with things that have to do with violence and war lol flippin hypocritters. I remember the original transformers from like 20 years back I loved it religously and the cartoon movie. The Transformers movie is alright I give it a 8/10.

Saw it again last night, this time unfortunately took the time to try and make complete logic of the plot. Should never do that with an action flick. Still totally awesome though. Doing my best to upgrade my 'Best of' Transformers DVD to the full series set, such a pain not having any good DVD stores here in Asia.

Saw it again last night, this time unfortunately took the time to try and make complete logic of the plot. Should never do that with an action flick. Still totally awesome though. Doing my best to upgrade my 'Best of' Transformers DVD to the full series set, such a pain not having any good DVD stores here in Asia. [/b]

You see whenever a voice in my head said "Hang on, why on earth have they drove to a densely populated city to make their last stand" or "Wait a minute....why have they given the ultimate power in the universe to a puny adolescent human to carry it, alone, to the top of a derelict building to give it to more puny humans" there was another voice going "Coooooooool"

You see whenever a voice in my head said "Hang on, why on earth have they drove to a densely populated city to make their last stand" or "Wait a minute....why have they given the ultimate power in the universe to a puny adolescent human to carry it, alone, to the top of a derelict building to give it to more puny humans" there was another voice going "Coooooooool"
[/b]

:lol:

Oh brilliant, i think it must be just the sensible people that have these conflicting thoughts!
Because i went to see this film with my friend and i asked her in the middle of the film, "Why have they given that thing to the kid? He's a geek - he'll defiantely have a hard time getting to the top of that fecking sky scrapper."
To which she replied, "I'd like to see you do better."

Not quite what i was getting at. I wasn't boasting that i could do it, i was simply implying that if you have to send a human (not sure why) then send one of the army guys that do 8 mile runs in the morning before brekkie and work out pumping iron in the afternoon!!!

But then i sit there with my mouth ajar liking the big bangs.

:lol:

Oh brilliant, i think it must be just the sensible people that have these conflicting thoughts!
Because i went to see this film with my friend and i asked her in the middle of the film, "Why have they given that thing to the kid? He's a geek - he'll defiantely have a hard time getting to the top of that fecking sky scrapper."
To which she replied, "I'd like to see you do better."

Not quite what i was getting at. I wasn't boasting that i could do it, i was simply implying that if you have to send a human (not sure why) then send one of the army guys that do 8 mile runs in the morning before brekkie and work out pumping iron in the afternoon!!!

But then i sit there with my mouth ajar liking the big bangs.
[/b]

Ha ha ha, so much of it made NO sense whatsoever

I mean why hand it back to the human military...given the Decepticons were clearly going to polish off the Autobots fairly shortly there only option was taking it to Optimus.

Latest posts