• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transformers

I liked the film to a certain degree but I was disapointed by how PG it was, plus the dialogue was awful.

I liked the film to a certain degree but I was disapointed by how PG it was, plus the dialogue was awful. [/b]

Yeah I remember thinking that a 15 version of this would be much better....even if it was just to get the appropriate swear words in when the characters first see the robots transform.

Well let's be honest here, and I'm a huge fan of the original TV series, but Transformers was pretty much just a half hour advertisement for Matel. Why would they try to appeal to that older audience and miss out of toy sales?

Really enjoyed this. I actually liked how light it was, far too many really dark movies around at the moment and this was really easy watching and entertaining.

Wish I had kept the original toys I had as a kid, bet they are worth something now!

i miss his screechy voice from the cartoons!!...

part 2 anybody???...i enjoyed this..it was one of the best block busters ive seen in a good while

i miss his screechy voice from the cartoons!!...

part 2 anybody???...i enjoyed this..it was one of the best block busters ive seen in a good while [/b]
I'm going to agree with CHIRO for once...
I can totally see Pt. 2...He's not really dead he's just lying at the bottom of the ocean.

I was a big fan of the cartoon when i was a child. I was afraid to go to see the movie. But in fact, the movie is better than i hope and i love it!

I enjoyed the movie, they should of scrapped frenzy and given us the proper Soundwave. I guess they made up for it with Blackout (Not since Magnum P.I. haas a chopper been so cool). Soundwave needed more airtime though.
Everyone in this post seems to be saying a VW wasnt used because of the whole war thing, from what I heard it was because they didn't want people to think of Herbie the luv bug, plus the GM deal

Transformers was the best movie of the summer,the story line,the special effects and the actors were great...in 2009 will be out Transformers 2 ;)

i belive the best thing of this movie was the hot girl, all the other thing all action... easy to eat

I liked the film to a certain degree but I was disapointed by how PG it was, plus the dialogue was awful. [/b]

Yeah i expected there be some sex scenes between that nerd and the hot chick and then Transformers joining in for an orgy

<div class='quotemain'> I liked the film to a certain degree but I was disapointed by how PG it was, plus the dialogue was awful. [/b]

Yeah i expected there be some sex scenes between that nerd and the hot chick and then Transformers joining in for an orgy
[/b][/quote]
...you really need to rub one out...

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'> I liked the film to a certain degree but I was disapointed by how PG it was, plus the dialogue was awful. [/b]

[/b][/quote]
...you really need to rub one out... [/b][/quote]
Haha yeah I'm guessing the one about the robot orgy!

I wanted to see Megan Fox get her kit off!

761267_41eceee2f8_o.jpg

megan-fox.jpg

421356489_d42aad756b.jpg

megan-fox-picture-2.jpg

and the president can be the cameraman [/b]
I was thinking more along the lines of the dad....cos dads always are in to their son's good looking girl friends.

Oh ok the president can be the director. Then that computer nerd, the guy that jumps through the window and aussie chick can join in and she can start whipping everybody.

Latest posts