• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 21 Patch

I've been using the Rugby 10 mod recently, they'd found a way to activate some extra stadiums for the mod, any idea how this was done? I've attached the .english and 119ba... .xml from that mod here to see if it helps at all.

Attachments

• R10.zip
    47.1 KB · Views: 3
I've been using the Rugby 10 mod recently, they'd found a way to activate some extra stadiums for the mod, any idea how this was done? I've attached the .english and 119ba... .xml from that mod here to see if it helps at

do we just add this rugby 10 in the game main folder and the ekstra staduims wil so..?

do we just add this rugby 10 in the game main folder and the ekstra staduims wil so..?
No as you'd also need the extra stadium files to go with it, and the .english file controls so many other aspects of the game it's likely to cause a crash. I've uploaded it to see if anyone can work out how to add more grounds, or if someone from previous mods can remember how they're added.

Aside from this, on my own files I've enabled the R08 Connacht and Leeds teams, putting them in the Super14 category the game hasn't crashed so far in exhibition or World League. I'm using Leeds to make Pasifika/Drua kits, and I've found most of both teams' files to re-enable them.

No as you'd also need the extra stadium files to go with it, and the .english file controls so many other aspects of the game it's likely to cause a crash. I've uploaded it to see if anyone can work out how to add more grounds, or if someone from previous mods can remember how they're added.

Aside from this, on my own files I've enabled the R08 Connacht and Leeds teams, putting them in the Super14 category the game hasn't crashed so far in exhibition or World League. I'm using Leeds to make Pasifika/Drua kits, and I've found most of both teams' files to re-enable them.
ohkay
thanks for the feedback mate

Huh.. just copy/pasting the 119ba... .xml from the R10 mod into unmodded R08 unlocks extra stadiums in the selection menu! The extra stadiums link to files that don't exist in R08 but it does give an error message with the file name to use for modding in the future.

Using this file adds an extra ground in Oz (can use this for Melbourne), Galway, another ground in Italy, and a bunch of extra grounds in NZ for the 2011 RWC. I'm going to keep playing around with this.

Here I'll put updates regarding the Rugby 08 2021 roster update that I did.
Im going to keep updates for this mod seperate from peter83's as the mods are not compatible with each other.
Credit for all the graphics should go to peter83, who uploaded them all in his patch.
All I have done is reassign everything to prevent potential crashes within the game.

I'm basically doing everything via trial and error, so will need help to identify any errors or changes that should be made.

I'll keep the latest version of the update here;

Before installing, clear any modded files - as this mod is incompatible with any others.
why after each world cup tournament I play and win the world cup my game crashes..any help on that guys please..?..

when is the update coming gents we already in 2022 before we know it this year is already gone man please hurry up now with the update already been waiting patiently here ......

All the moddlers is working in their free time
Update will come when it comes no one earns a salary to do these work
Lets keep that in mind and be thankfull for the work that was done.

All the moddlers is working in their free time
Update will come when it comes no one earns a salary to do these work
Lets keep that in mind and be thankfull for the work that was done.
yes true pieter its just we have been very patient thus far and now its a bit of a stretch

my goodness that the saddest news i have heard
You've had a very easy life if this is true.

The updates will be released when they are ready. They're being worked on by people in the free time as-and-when they can, if you want these mods out quicker perhaps you could help by contributing as well?

You've had a very easy life if this is true.

The updates will be released when they are ready. They're being worked on by people in the free time as-and-when they can, if you want these mods out quicker perhaps you could help by contributing as well?
hi Jim thats not true .... its sad to because this is one of the greatest games out there and i remove all my hats to these modders that is keeping this game alive because EA is clearly not bothered or cares ..... and there is a great community of people that is still playing this game across the world...

if i could contribute i would do that for everyone but unfortunately i dont know how to mod and am not a modder.... have asked for training in that aspect but with no luck or response .... as i do have a interest in modding but have no guidence in it

Lots of tutorials in this forum. I would advise you to start with the rugby 08 file list to see what file is what.

From there you can decide where to start: faces, kits, tournaments,rosters etc.

*Just a question, what new updates would you like to see?

Lots of tutorials in this forum. I would advise you to start with the rugby 08 file list to see what file is what.

can you send me the links to that's if you don't mind …. would like to get started with it in my free time and finally contribute to this great game with the current modding team ….. and how can I get in touch with the modding team please like pieter and ama1 and the rest beside this platform ?????? would really appreciate it that

The updates i would like to see is the new kits or current kits that is being used for all major teams and current players in the squads with the new players or signings that made the respective teams I almost forgot THE 2022 LOGO is also important … I think that's the most important ones .... and i don't have a B&I Lions team for 2021 too …. the stadiums are good ..... the refs are great for multiplayer especially on their WRONG CALLS and TURNING a BLINDEYE to certain things it really brings that REALISM element to the game ….

my person request is too make this patch in tribute of the WORLD CHAMPION & B&I Lions CHAMPION WHICH IS ( THE SPRINGBOKS) on the cover with 2022 LOGO ,,,,,,

would like to see this images any of these images the cover of the gameGettyImages-1179427168.jpgrwc-final.jpgRugby-World-Cup-Final-South-Africa-vs-England-003-2.jpg

and then this image for the backgroundrugby-world-cup-2019-springboks-1080x628.jpg

Last but not least to insert this great manserasmus-cropped_1lwuu0p373zvi1w7ni9lny38c5.jpgsp-rugbyfollow-b-20191104.jpg images as well

I've already done this one:

View attachment 12914

You can get it on page 15 of this thread: https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/in-game-logos-and-graphics-mods.47595/post-1047825

A lot of your other requests are available on my Github page: https://github.com/jimw546/jimw546-s-Rugby-08-stuff/releases I've done a lot of 21/22 kits, re-added the Lions tour, and some new stadiums.
this link download till the end and then it shows download pending then it stops.
can u check on it

Latest posts