• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 7's

Kit is £75 for playing members only.

Top, Shorts, Socks and a Hoody.

Merchandise and all that will be sorted in due course.

yes-meme-rage-face.png

Has the kit been ordered yet? Also who am I dishing out my hard earned student loan to for payment of the tournament and kit?

Could someone please send me via PM a TRF Logo to be used in the crest of the shirt.

Good luck fella! Makes me feel even better about my exams being finished for a week now :p

Kit is £75 for playing members only.

Top, Shorts, Socks and a Hoody.

Merchandise and all that will be sorted in due course.

Hi Cymro,

Would it be possible to start a poll on which members ( not playing, also would like to purchase the kit?)
If numbers go up you might be able to lower prices of the kit.

Just my 2 cents.

Hi Cymro,

Would it be possible to start a poll on which members ( not playing, also would like to purchase the kit?)

Just my 2 cents.

Not a bad idea actually! Though still fairly costly if you're not even playing!
Another question are Names/Usernames getting printed on the back?

I don't think a full kit ( jersey, shorts, socks and a hoodie) for approx £75 is a bad deal. If you order a CCC hoodie online or in the store you already pay between 40-45£.

En plus, if you buy it now even when not playing you already have your stuff sorted out for the next occasion.

Hi Cymro,

Just my 2 cents.

Sadly not the case in terms of price going down. Talking Ffigar down to £75 for the package was tough enough and they said they would not go lower even with the numbers going up.

The chance for others to order is slim to none as I am just covering the players playing. Merch and kit will be available to others when sponsors, sign offs etc are all complete.

There's been chat in various threads on this, so let's get it all discuss it in the correct place!

I saw Bournemouth 7s being mentioned somewhere - has anyone thought about the possibility of also entering a touch team? The touch tournament down there is growing alongside the 7s and might give those of us unable (or unwilling in some cases!) to play contact a chance to get involved as well.

Just a thought.

Latest posts