• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF 7's

Skype conference regarding jersies is a possobility within the hour if 3-4 available ?

I was asleep cause I have to get up for my sh***y f***ing job at 4.30am.

Also, all this talking of crapping in various places really reminds of that South Park episode where someone craps in the urinal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going to use my sisters might be taking the plunge and forking out for one tommorrow

Yeah, my laptop is naff but does the job and saved me hundreds.
Not sure what prices are in Ireland, but back home they can be pretty high for only a decent one.

So a mate of mine informed me its very cheap to get to Salzburg, so Im gonna be flying from there to Brizzle, then shall be joining the convoy south! Any news on sponsors and stuff?

So a mate of mine informed me its very cheap to get to Salzburg, so Im gonna be flying from there to Brizzle, then shall be joining the convoy south!
Wehey!

I'm making a CD that has only this on it, and then playing it the whole way there:

Last edited by a moderator:
So a mate of mine informed me its very cheap to get to Salzburg, so Im gonna be flying from there to Brizzle, then shall be joining the convoy south! Any news on sponsors and stuff?

Dunno if you or others have flown into/from Bristol Airport but its about 30-40 mins drive from the center of town and the public transport links suck. There is a bus but its £6 single

Dunno if you or others have flown into/from Bristol Airport but its about 30-40 mins drive from the center of town and the public transport links suck. There is a bus but its £6 single

****. Any chance the convoy could swing by and pick me up? :p If not, Ill figure something out

Of course.
Looking at google maps we'll probably have to drive near it anyway, as it's to the south of Bristol.

Of course.
Looking at google maps we'll probably have to drive near it anyway, as it's to the south of Bristol.

Yeah, you can get the M4 and M32 into town then A38 via t'airport and get to A303 heading east.

Tidy

Bump.

Anyone else want to join us on this potentially epic weekend. We need about another 5 or so players. Plus it's heavily Welsh/Irish at the moment so Englanders, if you want us calling you yellow for not fronting up and answering the call so be it :p

Yep we need a handful more of you boys soon..

If anyone is worried that I am a murderous sociopath or something and it's warding you from joining us don't worry ..I have a clean criminal record and I'm really sound..:p

if anything it's Feic you should be worried about...

Latest posts