• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF blackout rugby cup

First result in.

Hee hee hee :D

LVRFC 71 vs GW 6

Crash and burn Glasgae...pooooverrrrrtttyyyyy!

You.

Still.

Have.

To.

Arrange.

A.

Friendly.

With.

Whoever.

You.

Are.

Playing.

OH DAGNABBIT! The server got corrupted and just killed alot of the members from the database! And I suppose I'm one of the affected because I can;t log in.

First result in.

Hee hee hee :D

LVRFC 71 vs GW 6

Crash and burn Glasgae...pooooverrrrrtttyyyyy!
[/b]

its a bad start. i was hoping to get one try but i reckon my team is knackered after all these games. and with a cup game tomorrow that is bad.

blackout rugby has **** itself i cannot access my team. :(

Ill suspend this until blackout sorts itself out.

They've just lost the actual player accounts and not the teams...I hope.

If I lose my awesome team I'll do my nut!

I have requested a friendly with caledfwich and now all he needs to do is accept. :D

ive tried to join but its gone turd burgling with my verification code sooooooo

i found the emails, the problem was my verification code was:

blank! they said theyve wiped my details so i can start again, hangover from hell suggests the moments gone for me but i'll look into it at some point in the next couple of days!

hmm, i have a team..

so, players dont have positions? you have to go by their stats and allocate them?

yeah forgot about this and BO. too much effort to bother playing i might give up the game.

On the contrary. I think the game requires absolutely ZERO effort. Before you think of quitting have a look at what your sig says,, Hamster.

UPDATE: Most of you who log into Blackout might already have noticed the Blackout Virtual Rugby super 14 game. Just signed up for one and created a group. Search for TRF BVR which is run by yours truly, caledfwlch.

Latest posts