• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF blackout rugby cup

R

redunderthebed

Well in blackout rugby there isnt a function to make this up in the game so i came up with an idea.

We call for entries and give it a fortnight so people have time to enter.Ill make a draw for the first round then between those clubs they play a friendly (well according to blackout rugby it is) and whoever wins the matches from there go into the next round and then repeat the first step.

Ill decide how long it goes for depending on how many entrants. :)

I think this'll be a good idea. We'd have to be careful not to exhaust our players but it'll be a welcome boost to our match incomes!

Is there like an off-season period in BO rugby to do this? Or do we have to do it while engaging in League games and Cup games for some of us.

I think this'll be a good idea. We'd have to be careful not to exhaust our players but it'll be a welcome boost to our match incomes! [/b]

Right you are. Just had my net profits for the first week done. Its quite shitty.

Count me in!

Seems to be a be a fair bit of interest in the cup, all those who want to enter write down your club name.

yeah i would like to have a round robbin sort of thing.
have two pools going with a finals series.
2 pools of 5? top 2 go through...

sambãd5 --> wishkah wanderers.

yeah a round robin sounds good. means that you wont get knocked out straight away.

Club Name - Glasgow Warriors
Username - Flanker

Caledfwlch RFC

Run by Caledfwch, the man who has his footprint on Prestwick's a$% and soon, Flanker's bottom!

Caledfwlch RFC

Run by Caledfwch, the man who has his footprint on Prestwick's a$% and soon, Flanker's bottom!

[/b]

You got that the wrong way round :huh: Don't you mean my meaty English colonial foot on your subjugated rear end?! nya ha a hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! *twizzles moustache*

We eventually got rid of the Brits!!!!!! The annoying colony will be up your arse in no time! MUAHAHAHAHA

I'd probably like to have more time building a squad, but I'll enter.

Brisbane Boys College

Not many have signed up, but have 2 pools of .. and top 2 go through sounds goods.

Okay that seems all the teams have entered.

I will make a first round draw and round robin format soon.

There is going to be one round of round robin with one group of six with everyone playing each other once.

Here is the draw for the round robin

Round 1 January 9th
CSRUFC vs CDRFC
BBC vs WW
LVRFC vs GW

Round 2 January 23rd
CDRFC vs LVRFC
WW vs CSRUFC
GW vs BBC

Round 3 February 6th
GW vs WW
LVRFC vs CSRUFC
CDRFC vs BBC

Round 4 February 20th
CSRUFC vs GW
CDRFC vs WW
LVRFC vs BBC

Round 5 March 5th
GW vs CDRFC
BBC vs CSRUFC
WW vs LVRFC

Top 4 go through from the group

Then...

March 19th
1st vs 2nd
3rd vs 4th

FINAL! April 2nd

Winner 1st vs 2nd vs Winner 3rd vs 4th

Prize increased revenue and bragging rights. :D Might photoshop a trophy of sorts but other than that nothing.

Legend
GW Glasgow Warriors
BBC Brisbane Boys College
WW Wiskah Wanderers
LVRFC Laver Village RFC
CSRUFC Cleveland Steamers RUFC
CDRFC Caledfwich RFC

Any f***ups etc just PM and ill correct them.

Oh i forgot to mention you have to organise the fixtures yourself.....make sure that the home side organises the fixture so it can be played on the date that the round is done.

Just search the clubs name and then go into the their lobby and make a request.

Round 1 January 7th
CSRUFC vs CDRFC
BBC vs WW
LVRFC vs GW

Round 2 January 21st
CDRFC vs LVRFC
WW vs CSRUFC
GW vs BBC

Round 3 February 4th
GW vs WW
LVRFC vs CSRUFC
CDRFC vs BBC

Round 4 February 18th
CSRUFC vs GW
CDRFC vs WW
LVRFC vs BBC

Round 5 March 3th
GW vs CDRFC
BBC vs CSRUFC
WW vs LVRFC

Top 4 go through from the group

Then...

Final four March 17th
1st vs 2nd
3rd vs 4th

FINAL! March 31st

Winner 1st vs 2nd vs Winner 3rd vs 4th

Revised fixture since friendlies are played on a monday.

Latest posts