• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Custom Face Design Tracker

Looks like Willemse is here: https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/en9nes-faces.47658/page-5#post-1068203. I didn't include him as I wasn't aware he'd been made. I have a number of reserved heads on my list that I never got around to and he is on it as number 151.

Download the linked file, change its name to 6f46f4391b4c3848cb0ab7e15179b3e8.big and change Willemse's head number to 151 in the roster editor, this should work.

There's a lot of players in red on my excel sheet that aren't included, mostly because I never got around to testing them:

View attachment 15486

I was planning on coming back to this in the future and assigning the remaining heads and linking the new stadiums to the correct teams, which is possible but it's finicky. I'm doing other stuff with new stadiums at the moment.
Thank you. I was using that list of yours to see what number it is. One more question, how do I change his number in the roster editor?

One more question, how do I change his number in the roster editor?
Click on the number where the "Face" dropdown is and you should be able to type your own number into the box, then press save and test it in-game.. If it doesn't work try running the editor in administration mode.

Click on the number where the "Face" dropdown is and you should be able to type your own number into the box, then press save and test it in-game.. If it doesn't work try running the editor in administration mode.
Ok, I'll do that.

Hi All

I have some faces done but not attached to the skeleton if someone is interested in completing them

1. Billy Vunipola
2. Manu Tuulagi
3. Gibson Park
4. Scott Barret
5. TJ Perenara

TJ Perenara Files

Attachments

• TJ Perenara.zip
    193.6 KB · Views: 9
  • TJPerenara_baked_tex2.zip
    427.1 KB · Views: 6
1 hour later and I've also got these tests done:

111.png

I'll get these corrected and reassigned etc. over next couple of days, the processing for these is now fairly streamlined.

I'll be creating new heads again once we get closer to the 6 Nations and there's better profile pics available. Facebuilder is now available with a monthly licence for $18 so I'll be sticking with that. It also has a 15-day free trial for first-time users.

Curwin Bosch
Sharks and Springbok player

Attachments

• Curwin_baked_tex2.zip
    366.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Curwin.zip
    202.8 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts