TRF Exclusive - Little Big Planet

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by St Helens RLFC, Nov 5, 2008.

1. You can take this or leave this, but just been told this little snippet:

Little Big Planet's unexpected delay was for more than what you've been told. Level 4 of the game was only completeable with 2 control pads - not good news if you have only one pad! There was of course the music that could have been construed to be offensive to Islam. This was a fault, true, but Level 4 was the biggest cause for concern.

The problem has now been fixed and the game will be released pretty imminently I would have thought. I have also been told it is absolutely fantastic. Please don't put this on other sites - or it isn't an exclusive!

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. esoj

esoj Guest

hmm very interesting. how then though were reviewers and the like playing through the game as surely some of them had only 1 control pad? why would the developers media molecule then come out and say they had a patch ready in 12 hours ready to go for launch when surely an issue with a level would take longer and need proper testing from sony which would obviously take longer than 12 hours? I will admit sony issuing a recall despite the developers having a patch ready to go day1 was werid though. Your source is normally very good St helens but I think on this occasion it could just possibly be a tiny bit off the mark. The game has been out in america for about a week now I think and was due out in europe this week.

4. I can't discuss it because I don't know anything about the console or the game - just passing on what I've been told. This news is now about three weeks late by the way, it just got mentioned to me in passing yesterday. It's not something I expect would take masses of time to fix.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!