• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Fantasy Super 14 2007

Going to be a hard two weeks... my starting line up has 2 reserves!
Damn all black hardening up BULLSHIT!

Best of luck to everyone that has the oppurtunity to select more players than me.

in the mist of my joy at getting foxtel I forget to actually make sure everyone I had was starting so I too am down 2 players this week. also I am runing low on trades so hopefully not too many injuries this week otherwise I am screwed next week.

only 1 division per team. you would need a second team to be in more than one division.

this week I remembered to change my team which i failed to do last week. hopefully I can get a bit of luck and get some decent points

I am making strides up the leaderboard. Now I'm looking to do the impossible and break into the top 10.

One game left boys and he with the big ears is 1000 up... who's going to knock me off?

yeah i had been slack at this, sorry guys i just totally forgot with everything else going on.

will post up the final results and give out some reps tonight.

semistandingsdz9.jpg

Winner Dumbo
Second Transilvanian Dream
Third Spacemanspiff

what was the prizes? since i took this over i have no idea (i know it was rep but i cant find out how much if i cant find it ill just do what i feel like later)

Tri Nations will be a bit different when the number of players to choose from cuts right back...

Latest posts