• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Fantasy Super 14 2007

D

Dumbo

Going to be a hard two weeks... my starting line up has 2 reserves!
Damn all black hardening up BULLSHIT!

Best of luck to everyone that has the oppurtunity to select more players than me.

E

esoj

in the mist of my joy at getting foxtel I forget to actually make sure everyone I had was starting so I too am down 2 players this week. also I am runing low on trades so hopefully not too many injuries this week otherwise I am screwed next week.

E

esoj

only 1 division per team. you would need a second team to be in more than one division.

this week I remembered to change my team which i failed to do last week. hopefully I can get a bit of luck and get some decent points

M

Mehrtsisagod

I am making strides up the leaderboard. Now I'm looking to do the impossible and break into the top 10.

D

Dumbo

One game left boys and he with the big ears is 1000 up... who's going to knock me off?

W

woosaah

yeah i had been slack at this, sorry guys i just totally forgot with everything else going on.

will post up the final results and give out some reps tonight.

W

woosaah

semistandingsdz9.jpg

Winner Dumbo
Second Transilvanian Dream
Third Spacemanspiff

what was the prizes? since i took this over i have no idea (i know it was rep but i cant find out how much if i cant find it ill just do what i feel like later)

D

dobrien7

Tri Nations will be a bit different when the number of players to choose from cuts right back...