• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Heineken Cup Predictions Comp

<div align='center'>Round 1 Results

TRF_HEC_LB1.png

Round 1 Winner - An Tarbh

Well done to feicarsinn and Ngati Dread for their perfect scores.

Click - here to make your predictions for Round 2.
</div>

How do you do it An Tarbh? Anyway, decent start from me. Damn Ospreys winning would have helped!

Same. Nearly half the score of the fricken' leader. That's what I get for having faith in numerous teams.

middle of the pack...

i should learn to not expect wins from the "favourites" or "odds on" teams

*wipes the monitor*

*looks at the screen for the third time*

Wow. I didn't expect to do well, considering I had predicted Munster and Perpignan to win. There's been plenty of upsets in this Cup thus far so I'm not going to flatten myself into believing I am good at this. :p

I'm quite surprised at the number of people who went for Munster to get the win considering they're notoriously slow starters in this competition and on the back of the sluggish form in the ML.

Nobody predicted a Treviso win so no lost ground there for anyone.

I thought Munster would surprise us. More so after their shambolic performance against Leinster. Well, so much for trusting them. :angry:

Urrrrrm, I hate to dip my fly in your ointment Tarbh, but you seem to have left me out of your results!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Oct 15 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Urrrrrm, I hate to dip my fly in your ointment Tarbh, but you seem to have left me out of your results!!![/b]

funny you should mention that, saw it just now and have added your score. Sorry about that.

Yeah? So did Wales in the Six Nations and look where that got us!!! A result met with derision, which is all that I am going to afford you! YEAH!!

Do you memorise everyone's positions at any given round during any given year so that you can correct us with a statement like that? Hell, that's amazing.

Latest posts