• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Magners League Predictions Comp

<div align='center'>Week 3 Results

TRF_ML_PC_LB3.PNG

Overall leader - Col

Weekly winner - Col

Congratulations to Warriors#1 and Ross Munro for their perfect scores in the Munster Blues match.

Click here to make your predictions for the next round. </div>

Just checked out some Magners League results from this weekend so far,and.... :Blinky: .WoW!I knew the Blues were gonna win against Connacht but not by that much...58 - 0,quite impressive!

Glasgow Warriors beating Scarlets 34 - 20 and Dragons beating Edinburgh 11 - 9 suprised me abit!

And then the game now between Ospreys and Ulster,I thought that Ulster might have a chance but Ospreys 43 - 0 up,WOW!!!.Is Ulster really that bad or are the Ospreys just that good?

seems to be more of the latter at the moment, very poor start from Ulster, expected better from them, the Ospreys are a good side but not as good as they make themselves out to be.

Seems like I'm gonna go from second to about 10 or 11th after this weekend's Magners League games!lol :p

Hopefully Munster will win against Leinster,but by the looks of it,all the home teams have won their matches so it might probably be a Leinster victory...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ross munro @ Sep 27 2008, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Seems like I'm gonna go from second to about 10 or 11th after this weekend's Magners League games!lol :p

Hopefully Munster will win against Leinster,but by the looks of it,all the home teams have won their matches so it might probably be a Leinster victory...[/b]

Ah but Munster are a different beast in fairness.

Haha I'm 9th in both comps now, oh well, at least we're all having fun :p I'm just stoked to be out of the forwards and into the backline :D

Hey An Tarbh,how is the Magners League leaderboard looking after week 4?

Cheers
Ross

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ross munro @ Sep 29 2008, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey An Tarbh,how is the Magners League leaderboard looking after week 4?

Cheers
Ross[/b]

Bit of a delay, due to my limited internet access at the moment, I should have it up by Wednesday or Thursday, suffice it to say there's no change in the lead, I've moved up to second and also won the round.

<div align='center'><span style="color:#FF0000">Round 5 Results

TRF_ML_PC_LB5.png

Round 5 Winners - Haysie, MunsterMan

Overall Leader - Col

Predictions for Round 6 can be made by clicking here
</div>

I'm still in the top three atleast... :D .Got some catching up to do to get my second place back from you An Tarbh :vicecham:

And Sir. Speedy back off,or you will leave me no choice but to :box: you :p

Nice work all, there were some pretty odd results this past fortnight :p
I'm happy holding position as fly-half :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Sep 27 2008, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
...the Ospreys are a good side but not as good as they make themselves out to be.[/b]

:lol: Cheeky *******.

Sure we've only got 13 grand slam winning players in the team. We should be satisfied with the poor performances that we're tolling out recently and utterly surprised with any high scoring wins like the ones against Ulster and Cardiff earlier in the season.

Anyway, i know we're many rounds in, but i'm in.

Latest posts