• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Magners League Predictions Comp

<div align='center'>Round 6 Results

TRF_ML_PC_LB6.png

Round 6 Winner - Incredible Schalk

Overall Leader - Col

Click here to make your predictions for round 7.

Anyone who still wishes to join in will have their score doubled for their first predictions.
</div>

To all those predicting an Ospreys victory, change it!
We always play badly in Scotland and we have 23 players out, either away with Wales or injured. I'm not expecting anything from this game.

<div align='center'>Round 7 Results

TRF_ML_PC_LB7.png

Round 7 Winners - An Tarbh & Incredible Schalk

Overall Leader - Col

Click here to make your predictions for round 7.
</div>

<div align='center'>Round 8 Results

TRF_ML_PC_LB8.png

Round 8 Winners - Intercept King JdV

Overall Leader - Col

Click here to make your predictions for round 9.
</div>

<div align='center'>Round 9 Results

TRF_ML_PC_LB9.png

Round 9 Winners - Intercept King JdV

Overall Leader - Col

Click here to make your predictions for round 10.
</div>

RRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH watch out Col here I come for 1st place!LOL

Won two rounds in row, not bad seeing as I almost never get to watch a Magners League game

>_> I can't believe only four people posted their predictions... And I came last. :(

not usually one to draw attention to myself but you might want to have another look. :wah:

<div align='center'>Round 10 Results

TRF_ML_PC_LB10.png

Round 10 Winner - An Tarbh

Overall Leader - Col

Click here to make your predictions for round 11.
</div>

Me and An Tarbh tied for 2nd cool(beat me by 2 points,bugger!) and whats that....Speedy is in 4th :bravo: (only thanks to other members not giving their prediction :p )

it's a bit dissappointing in fairness, I know it's Christmas and all but come on lads it doesn't take that long to make the predictions

Yeah I mean if I've seen 2 Magners League's games in my life thats alot, the only way that I get to know what the scores are is to either check here on TRF or the live score updates on the magnersleague.com website and I keep on making 'em predictions :)

I decided to give this a go - hopefully at least my result prediction for the Ospreys game will be correct!

Latest posts